1. druid feral quick question

does berserk and clearcasting working? ferecious bite is not affected by berserking or clearcasting. Is it should be like that? i didnt play on retail.

2. does berserk and clearcasting working? ferecious bite is not affected by berserking or clearcasting. Is it should be like that? i didnt play on retail.
    It does. Bite burns clearcasting. Berserking works as well it reduces cost by half but u gotta know that bite burns up to 30 more energy. So even with berserking it can be up to 47,5 energy.

3. It does. Bite burns clearcasting. Berserking works as well it reduces cost by half but u gotta know that bite burns up to 30 more energy. So even with berserking it can be up to 47,5 energy.
    sorry i dont understand, so if my bite is 35 without berserking it should be for half 35 so it should be 17.5 energy not 45. And bite consume clearcasting but it doesnt reduce energy cost and its for full amount of enerny (with clearcasting).

4. Bite consumes "Up to 30 additional energy" to do more dmg so that's why he said 47.5.
    And yea, stuff works ok, bite costs 0, but there's still additional price to it. Clearcasting also - base is free, but it can (and will) use up to 30 additional.