1. Hi guys, did the server improve a lot recently?

I heard that the server improved quite a lot recently, is that true?

2. I don't do much pve so can't speak from that, though I don't believe pve is too bad currently.

The challenge modes are open, as are most scenarios.

In terms of PvP , which is mostly what I do, the server is, in my opinion, better shape than it has ever been. I even would say this is the best MoP server for PvP right now, but I haven't tested all the MoP servers out there.

In terms of old content, quite a few raids are open, and the rest are being worked on. Development is moving along at a satisfactory rate.

Is there some specific aspect of the game you would like answers on? MoP has a lot of content and features, so we don't really know what YOUR criteria for a good realm is. For me a realm where classes are atleast 85% working is what constitutes a good realm, and Frostwolf meets that standard.

3. I don't do much pve so can't speak from that, though I don't believe pve is too bad currently.

In terms of PvP , which is mostly what I do, the server is, in my opinion, better shape than it has ever been. I even would say this is the best MoP server for PvP right now, but I haven't tested all the MoP servers out there.

In terms of old content, quite a few raids are open, and the rest are being worked on. Development is moving along at a satisfactory rate.

Is there some specific aspect of the game you would like answers on? MoP has a lot of content and features, so we don't really know what YOUR criteria for a good realm is. For me a realm where classes are atleast 85% working is what constitutes a good realm, and Frostwolf meets that standard.
    Most scenarios? Last time i checked only 2 was open overall the realm is getting better but pve is not in a good state

4. Oh... I was under the impression a lot of them were open. Well, sorry for the misinformation, but in any case, the realm has come a long way.

I agree PvE probably needs a bit more focus now, but I'm glad PvP got some love first on a realm for a change :3

5. I don't do much pve so can't speak from that, though I don't believe pve is too bad currently.

Hi! Sorry for the late response, im interested in both pve and pvp. What im really interested in is the quality of questing+raids.

6. I don't do much pve so can't speak from that, though I don't believe pve is too bad currently.

This is the best Mop server, but they have to fix more Bgs, and announce the realm, because we had 5k players and now 2500 in peak time.

7. Anyone here that does pve? How is it?

8. last time I replied to a topic like this i got a 1-month-ban.

I try to say it carefully: they work hard to bring a good PVE experience to the people, but it seems to be really hard.

i think you can partially raid here. but dont do dungeons. get your gear in PVP (+ PVE trinkets) and try to ignore the dungeons

9. Compared to 5-6 months back....the realm has really improved. And honestly with all its shortcomings...there just isnt a better MoP server out there.

10. This is an unbiased answer, you will be able to tell in the following words:

Warmane Mists of Pandeaia is not bad. It has quite a few bugs, but it is the most polished MoP server and will continue to be for years to come. They have worked tremendously hard on improving this expansion. It doesn't cater to my cup of tea yet, but they will eventually (HOPEFULLY, "Praises to the lord") focus on the PvP instance aspect.

The PvE and PvP are both in the same condition, no where near done but there is enough there to keep you satisfied for the time being. That seems to be Warmanes perspective, as if they truly felt we lacked content they would shift their focus and work on it more. In the meantime, be realistic people. When there's a server with 12,000 people on at all times, pushing their servers to the limits. (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SERVER IS OR HOW STRESSED THERES MUST BE ON A CONSTANT BASIS THEN SERIOUSLY DON'T EVEN REPLY)

From a business stand point, I would have my team focus on the realm that's generating the most popularity. If we remove the game, and put this scenario into ANY business scenario, it ends up the same. Take off your hate goggles for WOTLK nostalageeks for a moment. I don't even like WOTLK, I prefer Cata/MOP and I would easily dump the latter 2 for the former if it came down to it on a business level. If you think otherwise, enjoy being poor your entire life.

The irritating part about Mists of Pandaria on here is things such as Isles of Conquest and AV not being re-released almost 2 years later. Or the Klaxxi Dailies not being fixed at all since release. That's a bit of a piss off. I mean, they only don't fix Klaxxi dailies because if they did we would make near 4k gold a day off the dailies alone, and wouldn't need to buy gold.

That moment when, Warmane. Everyone knows why you do these things. We
    know if we bring these things up you'll just ban and cover the traces anyway.