1. Arms Warrior or Marksmanship Hunter for PvP?

Hi! I'm making this topic cause I cant decide what to play between an Arms or MM for PvP (like both equally). How are they overall on Frostwolf? I know most of their toys and gameplay mechanics. I want to know what about their DPS, also compared to other classes.
    P.S.: I will include BM too in this debate. I like MM more, but if BM can pull insanely more dmg than MM (with their broken situation), then thats the winner.
    Thank you!

2. i play hunter surv/mm i like mm in bg's but 1vs1 surv preffer :) atleast i won't play bm cuz its for noobs cuz its bit bugged Orc hunt gives you 2% more pet dmg so if you gonna bm take orc :) Warr is okay its good class for bg's /arenas if you wanna get rating and skilled in warr take him and a good healer gg

3. I will include BM too in this debate. I like MM more, but if BM can pull insanely more dmg than MM (with their broken situation), then thats the winner.
    Thank you!
    but if BM can pull insanely more dmg than MM (with their broken situation), then thats the winner.
    then thats the winner.
    l
    o
    l
    >insert meme here<

4. MM takes the most skill to play out of the three,I've never lost from a BM hunter but it does do a lot of dmg. War is a class that can be both good and terrible depending on how much you focus on everything besides tunneling and bladestorming. Just pick what you see yourself playing, they are not exactly so similar, you must like one just a bit more.

5. Thank you for the replues :D. I kinda made my decision and I'll go Arms. Also, I feel rlly confortable playing it (not only bladestorming and lel)