1. Icecrown Raid Locks

Basically, server crashed when the reset was supposed to happen, raid locks got extended by an extra week instead of expiring, but arena points did flush properly. So get rid of the locks please, thank you!

2. Same with me, I hope this get fixed.

3. would love to hear an update on this.

4. Why didnt raid locks reset on Icecrown?

Yesterday raid locks were set to expire in 24 hours. I logged on today to see that not only am I locked out of raids but the timer is at 6 days now. What the heck is going on?

5. i was waiting for reset but when it should come server just crashed and all raids are extended idk what warmane will do with that but i want raids!!! :D

6. This is a known issue for the past MONTHS yes months, ****ing wait you drooling *****s.
    It always gets fixed a few hours later.

7. This is a known issue for the past MONTHS yes months, ****ing wait you drooling *****s.
    Pretty much this.

8. Thank you very much for the reaction, best regards to all the devs and Malaco, tell Razer Remi said hi ;)

9. We did reset the raid locks few minutes ago, so everything should be fine now.

10. This is a known issue for the past MONTHS yes months, ****ing wait you drooling *****s.
    Let them qq on forums cuz its fun this way.

11. Thanks for fixing this, after years of playing this is the first time I witness this bug lol