1. Ally dominate,they win for like 95% of the time.Its annoying as a horde player.Something needs to be done urgently.
    Any evidence on this?

Or simply butthurt because YOU lost, because YOU are bad and can't win? Maybe gullible as lots of folks that believes this "omg*insert faction* wins 99% of all time omg plis give free loot"?

2. Horde players: OMG HORDE LOSE ALL TIME L2P

Alliance players: OMG ALLY LOSE ALL TIME L2P

Casuals in a nutshell.
    how about you l2p? dont think ive seen a worse warr in the whole of mol10/wurmane

3. how about you l2p? dont think ive seen a worse warr in the whole of mol10/wurmane
    Topic related? No.
    Probably mad because he got killed by Crap? Yes.

Your win ratio just depends on how you play, both factions are pretty equal just play the game more and read some guides or make a freaking premade with 10 healers because that is what the 1800 rating healer carried people do, also be sure to install the 'Give me peace' addon if you choose the second option, so we truly know you are a diva.

4. Topic related? No.
    Probably mad because he got killed by Crap? Yes.

Your win ratio just depends on how you play, both factions are pretty equal just play the game more and read some guides or make a freaking premade with 10 healers because that is what the 1800 rating healer carried people do, also be sure to install the 'Give me peace' addon if you choose the second option, so we truly know you are a diva.
    im not complaining about bgs or anything really, its fine as it is. I just spoke the truth about this crap joker. I actually laugh/feel sad out of pity every time I see him in bgs lul.

5. + 70% BG winrate on all of my chars, all of which started out and got 99% of their playtime on horde side. As someone previously said, this topic comes up every day and if you break it down you'll see why it feels like you're losing alot.

1. Are you playing with a premade? If not, chances of losing are greater. My guild on horde side atm is a PVE guild, and they've just gotten into pvp. With communication alone, and no PvP gear or experience, we're dominating BG's. Premades are a sure fire way of increasing your win chances.

2. Are you contributing or could you work on something? A common mistake is looking at top kills, dps, heals or cap/def and thinking that those are the people who contribute, thats simply not the case. You're missing the 10 people who helped make the kills possible with good cc, good silences or simply defending a tower and doing nothing for 3 minutes. Contribution is much more than gear or kills.

3. When it feels like you're always losing, do you take into account the racials of the opposing factions? Allys have preferable racials for most classes, but you have the advantage resiliencewise, use this to your advantage and outplay your opponent. If you're better than them, their racials or their factions will be insignificant.

4. What time of day are you playing? In my experience, horde is at its worst at about 12 ST - 5 ST, after that it gets alot better. Try switching up the times you chose to play if possible, and play at the best times possible to ensure victory.

6. The resilience gap humans should suffer by the lack of the pvp medallion can be easily filled with the proper use of gems and enchants, while still maintaining the advantage in terms of higher pve stats. I agree with the rest of message posted above mine. Premades will always grant you an higher chance to win the battleground, as much as focusing on the battleground objects and not on the kill/healing charts.

7. The resilience gap humans should suffer by the lack of the pvp medallion can be easily filled with the proper use of gems and enchants, while still maintaining the advantage in terms of higher pve stats. I agree with the rest of message posted above mine. Premades will always grant you an higher chance to win the battleground, as much as focusing on the battleground objects and not on the kill/healing charts.
    Really? I feel like i very rarely meet people from allyside who try to make up for the resiliencegap, even with "low tier" gear. Might just be me not looking closely enough though.

8. Really? I feel like i very rarely meet people from allyside who try to make up for the resiliencegap, even with "low tier" gear. Might just be me not looking closely enough though.
    There are three possible explanations: lack of knowledge (they don't know how to fill the resilience gap), lack of will (some players may just want to queue for battlegrounds while being completely pve geared, looking for big crits and oneshots), lack of time (self-explanatory).

9. im not complaining about bgs or anything really, its fine as it is. I just spoke the truth about this crap joker. I actually laugh/feel sad out of pity every time I see him in bgs lul.
    Lol please you're very clearly triggered... and banned :).

10. Most people don't get this, but one player can have a huge impact on a battleground. If you're joining a battleground with non-pvp gear, or even worse, green items, you're bound to lose most of the time. What you should do is spend 3 hrs leveling a profession (in my case mining/bs) and get savage pvp gear. Also try to get a decent weapon from dungeons, or just buy bis one in store or decent one for vote points, you can get furious weapons for 18 vp , attacking someone with a level 75 axe won't get you anywhere. As unfair as it seems, most people you encounter are good geared already, if you have an option of going healer, do that. Healers are always effective, even undergeared ones.

11. After playing horde, I just can say that horde is even worse for PvP than alliance.

12. Really? I feel like i very rarely meet people from allyside who try to make up for the resiliencegap, even with "low tier" gear. Might just be me not looking closely enough though.
    I think u aren't looking closely enough. Human warrior for example stack usually tons of resilience gems on their gear to compensate the resilience loss from double pve trinket.
    The human racial is really one of the reason why alliance tend to outgear the horde in BGs. All the hardcore pvpers simply play on ally side for the racial. Check the icecrown 2s arena ladder on season end. The first 20 ranks were only allys.

13. The human racial is really one of the reason why alliance tend to outgear the horde in BGs. All the hardcore pvpers simply play on ally side for the racial. Check the icecrown 2s arena ladder on season end. The first 20 ranks were only allys.
    Saying human racial is overpowered?
    It's skill, tactics, setup and coordination which is determining the outcome of the battlegrounds and arenas.
    Check the 2s ladder on Lordaeron then, lets see how human racial does.

14. Saying human racial is overpowered?
    It's skill, tactics, setup and coordination which is determining the outcome of the battlegrounds and arenas.
    Check the 2s ladder on Lordaeron then, lets see how human racial does.
    Do u realised that the arena season ended a week ago?
    Current top rated teams dont even reached 2k rating, they dont reflect anything.

And yes, the human racial is overpowered for PvP.
    Human get a second trinket proc effect and some additional stats for free.

Dont get me wrong, the human racial wont make u win a bg. The point is that hardcore pvper just tend to play human over anything else so the alliance has usually more geared players in a BG than the horde does.

15. And yes, the human racial is overpowered for PvP.
    Human get a second trinket proc effect and some additional stats for free.

Dont get me wrong, the human racial wont make u win a bg. The point is that hardcore pvper just tend to play human over anything else so the alliance has usually more geared players in a BG than the horde does.
    Oh brother...
    I don't know when the magical day will happen but I will keep fighting untill people finally realize there's nothing, or very few things, on the server as "OP". Well, depends perhaps, if you duel against a 6kgs opponent being fresh 80, but whatever, I guess you are intelligent enough to understand my point. But let me tell you that I really found it hilarious you using the term "overpowered" when you usually play as 10 BiS multiboxer, oh the irony ;)

Human is good of course, I won't dare to say no, but one different trinket only over the entire gear is definately not anything to call it "op". Humans don't have meld (it's generally crucial as priest for example), aoe stun, aoe silence, haste boost or damage boost, I would love to have one of those honestly. In the end, things are more balanced and very situational, so, instead of being so worried about human racial, or whatever people may find it to be a problem, as I said, skill, coordination, etc etc are what they need to solve their own issues no matter which race do you play.
    This is an obvious problem - "I can't beat it / I have problems with it --> It is "op" for sure!", and then they don't know how to benefit from their own racials, period.

About the fact that most hardcore PvP'ers playing human, you know that doesn't mean much, you'll notice even on crappy vanilla servers out there, most of alliance PvPers (and the big most) are also human, and PvE players even. Why, because is it better? No, because of its looks, simple as that.

First 1234 ... Last