1. But let me tell you that I really found it hilarious you using the term "overpowered" when you usually play as 10 BiS multiboxer, oh the irony ;)
    Ah, now i understand why there is so much anger in ur post.
    Beep, beep, multiboxer hater detected.

Back on topic.
    No, the human racial is overpowered in pvp. Its simple as that.
    If u want to be in the top arena ranks on season end then u have to be a human when ur class is able to be one.
    Every ally who plays a warrior or paly in pvp is a human and not a dwarf or a draenei and the reason for that is obviously not that ppl like the human character animation that much. Its just the racial that is better than all the other racials in pvp and thats exactly what overpowered means.
    Edited: January 7, 2017

2. Ah, now i understand why there is so much anger in ur post.

Back on topic.
    If u want to be in the top arena ranks on season end then u have to be a human when ur class is able to be one.
    Every ally who plays a warrior or paly in pvp is a human and not a dwarf or a draenei. The reason for that is obviously not that ppl like the human character animation that much, the racial is just better than all the other racials in pvp and thats exactly what overpowered means.
    Feel free to check once more on the 2-3 first pages of the multibox qq thread from this same forum section, there's my true and honest feedback/feelings about multiboxing, so do remove that word "hater" from your thoughts. I just used the fact you multibox to make a small comparison to your word of "overpowered". It's the same as a thief crying out loud because he got stolen by someone, capiche? I thought you were better at reading comprehension. Oh well...
    I'm not even calling multibox as "op" anyway, whatever, go read those posts again, I'm wasting my time writing this again.
    I just don't get it, why each time someone mention the word multiboxing you always assume it's anger or hating? Is this some kind of restriction that only boxers invented for this forums? Sorry man, I didn't mean to hurt anyones' feelings.

Fine, keep blaming the human racial then. The more people doing it the better for me ;)
    I could say again, it's skill, tactics, coordination, setup and effort that could define the ranking, but no, it's the human racial, definately (sorry but this makes me laugh). If you are so intelligent and I'm the dumbest one, please tell me why most of PvP'ers play as human in vanilla too? I'm sure the "emoh" vanilla version is so overpowered aswell, no?

3. I don't really care about ur opinion nor do i feel like arguing until the break of dawn.

4. Ah, now i understand why there is so much anger in ur post.

Back on topic.
    Every ally who plays a warrior or paly in pvp is a human and not a dwarf or a draenei and the reason for that is obviously not that ppl like the human character animation that much. Its just the racial that is better than all the other racials in pvp and thats exactly what overpowered means.
    Some argue the undead one is even better. It basicly gives you 2 trinkets with a 30 sec cd inbetween.
    Furthermore, I've seen healers preferring dwarf to human on alliance due to it's 10% (I believe) dmg reduction on use racial.

5. Some argue the undead one is even better. It basicly gives you 2 trinkets with a 30 sec cd inbetween.
    The undead racial removes only fear, sleep and charm effects.
    Furthermore, I've seen healers preferring dwarf to human on alliance due to it's 10% (I believe) dmg reduction on use racial.
    It removes poison, bleed and disease effects and gives 10℅ armor.

These racials are not bad but they are nothing compared to double pve trinkets.
    Watch the burst of a human warrior with STS+ DBW strength proc and ull understand why there are only humans in high end arena.

6. Human has an overpower racial for pvp, okay... but orcs and trolls has 3.

Horde has alway better racials than alliance, except in WOD.

7. Human has an overpower racial for pvp, okay... but orcs and trolls has 3.
    Horde has alway better racials than alliance, except in WOD.
    Nothing changes, bads will always complain about "owerpowered" human racial, pointing out arena or census race statistic.
    Meanwhile during vanilla expansion humans were 60% of alliance population, people picked em regardlless of absolutely garbage racial this game has ever seen.
    Edited: January 8, 2017

8. just dont bother, horde was amazing at pvp a few months before moltdown, now we got these next generation serbians who complain about the human racial (which i never saw as that big of an issue before rejoining this server) so now we just troll trade chat and occasionally sneak into goldshire.

9. Nothing changes, bads will always complain about "owerpowered" human racial, pointing out arena or census race statistic.
    Meanwhile during vanilla expansion humans were 60% of alliance population, people picked em regardlless of absolutely garbage racial this game has ever seen.
    Even now in legion, alliance still dominate rated pvp (A least in EU), with human racial nerfed and horde having the best racials since BC: https://worldofwarcraft.com/es-es/ga...aderboards/3v3
    Edited: January 9, 2017

10. Oh brother...
    I don't know when the magical day will happen but I will keep fighting untill people finally realize there's nothing, or very few things, on the server as "OP". Well, depends perhaps, if you duel against a 6kgs opponent being fresh 80, but whatever, I guess you are intelligent enough to understand my point. But let me tell you that I really found it hilarious you using the term "overpowered" when you usually play as 10 BiS multiboxer, oh the irony ;)

Human is good of course, I won't dare to say no, but one different trinket only over the entire gear is definately not anything to call it "op". Humans don't have meld (it's generally crucial as priest for example), aoe stun, aoe silence, haste boost or damage boost, I would love to have one of those honestly. In the end, things are more balanced and very situational, so, instead of being so worried about human racial, or whatever people may find it to be a problem, as I said, skill, coordination, etc etc are what they need to solve their own issues no matter which race do you play.
    This is an obvious problem - "I can't beat it / I have problems with it --> It is "op" for sure!", and then they don't know how to benefit from their own racials, period.

About the fact that most hardcore PvP'ers playing human, you know that doesn't mean much, you'll notice even on crappy vanilla servers out there, most of alliance PvPers (and the big most) are also human, and PvE players even. Why, because is it better? No, because of its looks, simple as that.
    So you would rather take aoe silence as a paladin than STS proc with over 1.4k ap? I find that really hard to believe.

11. So you would rather take aoe silence as a paladin than STS proc with over 1.4k ap? I find that really hard to believe.
    I have never played as a paladin in wotlk so I can't have any feedback. As a rogue, depends, because it's very situational. But honestly, overall, I prefer human for one simple reason - perception. Having a different trinket is a good bonus, especially if you're going to play on burst style, but I find perception really crucial if you ask me. If night elves, for example, had it instead of humans, I'd choose elf.
    I'm glad the fact you asked me a question related to human vs blood elf, but the fact is, I transfered my char to horde for some time to blood elf, overall I had more attack power and a bit less of armp. My damages and outcomes were kind of similar, except the fact I got sapped a lot more often. At the beginning I was having troubles to figure out when it's the best time to use aoe silence when I was facing casters, but after some time, instead of qq'ing on the forums about racials, I reflected about it and managed to get better. That's how the game works, those who complain should do the same, very simple.

But anyhow, my point in the end is simple. Using this human racial argument are excuses and laziness to get better. I keep saying it and I will repeat as many times as it's needed, skill, tactics, setup, coordination and effort are the terms which decide everything. The player should think about what he and his opponents have and play the game combining those factors and not blame outside sources, unless you face a BiS guy being fresh 80, obviously.

Now say "Ok I believe you" or "No I don't believe you", your call, and not my problem. Read Madisonrose's post, I wish at least 10% of the entire horde would think the same way as he.

12. I find it hilarious how ppl in this thread who pretend that the human racial isn't the best are actually the one who are playing a human.
    Im curious why ppl still debate about racials nowadays when its commonly known that playing human with double pve trinket is just the best choice for pvp.
    Read any pvp guide or ask any hardcore arena player on blackrock, they all gonna tell u to go human if u can.
    In many pvp guides the medallion isn't even mentioned in the gear section because the author assumes anyway that u roll a human.

13. I find it hilarious how ppl in this thread who pretend that the human racial isn't the best are actually the one who are playing a human.
    Im curious why ppl still debate about racials nowadays when its commonly known that playing human with double pve trinket is just the best choice for pvp.
    Read any pvp guide or ask any hardcore arena player on blackrock, they all gonna tell u to go human if u can.
    In many pvp guides the medallion isn't even mentioned in the gear section because the author assumes anyway that u roll a human.
    Most alliance players still play human after EMFH nerf in Legion, so your argument is invalid. Why should be diferent here, when people is playing human since Vanilla?

I find fun how horde cry about EMFH (The only good alliance racial) but they don't talk about how overpowered are their racials (Elf and tauren with AOE CC that recharges energy in the case of the elves, Orc and troll with Blood fury-Berserker, pet damage increased and two OP pasives respectively). As draenei player, this disturb me. Horde community wants the EMFH to be removed from the game, but keep their OP racials... What an hypocrisy.

14. humans got one more racial = die much faster then the rest of ally races
    5 seconds cooldown

15. Most alliance players still play human after EMFH nerf in Legion, so your argument is invalid.
    That only shows that even blizz thought that the racial was too good and decided to nerf it.

First 12345 ... Last