1. Huge disbalance in battlegrounds

Ally dominate,they win for like 95% of the time.Its annoying as a horde player.Something needs to be done urgently.

2. Something needs to be done urgently.
    yeah
    for eacample horde can learn how to play, in 2016 there are million guides and videos about 10 years old game PVP

3. First of, battlegrounds were never supposed to be balanced (and you can blame premade design blizz made for WoW)
    Second, yes, it's clearly a question of learning how to play properly. Gear imbalances happen for both factions, sometimes alliance have more, and sometimes horde. What I've seen from horde players is a lack of going after battleground main objectives, going just for HK farming in a large group. That doesn't give you victory as far as I know.
    As ally pugger I've lost a lot of bgs aswell due to the fact horde were premading a lot and alliance had a lot of BiS players who were just rambling around.
    So yeah, if you want to start winning, join premades, or, if you are tired of pugging, do something else, simple.
    Last week I transfered my main character to horde and it wasn't that bad at all, I won 3 bgs in a row. What I see is, some player lose a lot in one day and it's already a disaster...

4. First of, battlegrounds were never supposed to be balanced (and you can blame premade design blizz made for WoW)
    Ooh that's a nice quote. I'll save that one. :)

5. He is a multiboxer, and when people qq about them , they usually say that it is not balanced. xD At least that's what I think he's going for

6. Very rarely i encounter multiboxers and i dont care about them because they are not the main problem here.The main problem is the disbalance of gear between factions.And dont come at me with the stupid argument that the horde just needs to get more skillz to win.So you are telling me that 95% od the horde players dont know what they are doing?Yea nice try.But i can see why you are defending this **** with silly ''arguments'',because you are ally and you are enjoying this.Hf .

7. This topic always comes up, even on topics where it shouldn't.
    I used to main horde, but I went ally to play with a friend, I'll be back soon though.
    From my experience as a solo queue player the win rate is basically the same 65-75%, whether I bg on my ally rogue/mage or horde warrior.
    I have a feeling that people on the forums should reflect more on themselves than on their faction.

Did you call a good strat? Did you do it yourself?(A lot of wannabe leaders in bgs these days that are telling people what to do but not doing it themselves)
    Was there a point in the bg where you were focusing on the wrong thing? Do you know what you as your class should do in the bg you are doing?
    Do you even know how to play your class at a decent level? If not read some guides, because I've seen my 2.9kgs frost mage (ex gladiator) friend 1 v 2 a smourne+healer team, maybe he doesn't have the gear but he sure knows his class to a level where you can consider him skill capped. This list goes on and on and on....

I will probably get a reply here from someone who is semi-pissed off and claims that he does all this right, although that would be hard to believe.
    I can criticize and I almost do criticize myself every bg/arena/wpvp fight about things I didn't do good and things I should've done at certain point in the bg/arena/fight.

If you are perfect then you can now bash your faction as you please, but if you lose 95% of your solo queues then you are are clearly not perfect. Because blaming your faction for all your loses is such a stupid thing especially when other people claim to win a decent amount in solo queue as the same faction.
    Blaming gear is also not everything because both factions are practically equally good geared, I would also rather have a 5kgs guy that knows his stuff than a 6.8k smourne bis guy that doesn't know what an interrupting and LoS is.
    Edited: December 21, 2016 Reason: Edited out the **** parts that weren't really words that should be ****

8. It's called a RANDOM battleground and by entering bg alone you submit yourself to the will of the RNG gods. Find some friends to play with and as the person above said you should look at impact you're having as well

9. I would also rather have a 5kgs guy that knows his stuff than a 6.8k smourne bis guy that doesn't know what an interrupting and LoS is.
    Till your 5k gs noob LoSing and Tryharding, 6.8kgs SM hero will slince 3-4 enemies meanwhile.
    Probably you do not know, but when you loot Shadowmourne, pummel automatically gets removed from your spellbook.

Very rarely i encounter multiboxers
    No ****, captain.
    99% multiboxers are on horde side.

I laughted so loudly when hordes got camped by their multiboxer in Dire Maul Arena. There were so many tears in the global chat, alliance has not that amount of tears for all Wintegrasp battles together.
    Sure, they were weeping so loudly because got used to be carried by, to not fight against.
    Edited: December 22, 2016

10. Ally dominate,they win for like 95% of the time.Its annoying as a horde player.Something needs to be done urgently.
    In what realm? =.=

11. In what realm? =.=
    From this thread, seems that Icecrown.

12. Horde players: OMG HORDE LOSE ALL TIME L2P

Alliance players: OMG ALLY LOSE ALL TIME L2P

Casuals in a nutshell.

13. Probably you do not know, but when you loot Shadowmourne, pummel automatically gets removed from your spellbook.
    implying

14. He is a multiboxer, and when people qq about them , they usually say that it is not balanced. xD At least that's what I think he's going for
    Or maybe because I said something he found to be funny?...
    Anyhow, 4 days have passed and he still didn't explain his point, shame...

123 ... Last