1. Cow and Snowmen Rates

Could anyone give me a straight answer on what the EoT/EoF drop rates are for snowmen and cows? Asking in global is a lost cause.

2. Snowmen are off again at the moment, but they were pretty good. Not as much as when they came out, but not so little that it wasn't worth doing.
    Cows on the other hand, we got 4 EoT and 2 EoF for 30 cows. Couldn't kill the king.

I'd love to know what the king drops, if anyone knows.

3. Why are they down this time?
    How did cows go from giving 2 per cow to 0?

4. I don't know what the reason was this time. But they got nerfed because people complained that it was to easy to get the frosts and that made it unfair to people who have been working hard for a long time to get their frosts. Seems like it boils down to, we were getting way more than they expected us to.

5. Likely the snowmen will be nerfed as well. If you're lucky you might get a few snowballs from them! :D

6. I think it would be cute if they dropped snowballs or those fist full of snowflake things.

Maybe winter clothes too.

I can understand a need for a nerf on the snowmen from the first day. The rate right before server restart seemed good. Enough to make people want to raid, but not OP.

7. I thought they were just nerfing on Lordaeron though? The cataclysm snowmen are great right now.

8. Well. Nows a good time to download Cataclysm I guess XD

9. Like 1-2 Hour for 10 Emblems (If extremly lucky) really? warmane can't you just put like before and make it 1 day lock so 1 day = 100 emblems thats fair enought bcz this doesnt make any sense

10. Yeah... Just keep it like it was the first day on Icecrown and keep it nerfed on Lordaeron since it looks like its them who are complaining about the high drop rates..
    As you staff say, there is no way it will ruin the economy since the cows/snowmans dropps no gold, only emblems. I personally love the events! but atm I just think the Cow event is kinda useless. Almost no emblem drops and the cows got so high ammount of hp and its only 5man. Cow king isnt doable either. 26m hp with enrage timer.. rip.. Just my opinion.
    But ye Warmane. Thanks for having such a awesome server. Keep up the good work as you allways do! <3

11. GM's
    And above the close the main thread without letting us complain about the event, why are we excited about "wonderful events" if they are going to harm them within a few hours of starting it?

Are we the players of little importance to you?

12. who cares that eof were easy to get when i came out anyway?
    i think its mainly the fact that the playes that WERE able to play in the first hours got like 400+ eof enouf for a 4 set t 10, and all the other players are basicly screwed

13. Is this some sort of joke what kind of event is this now that is pathetic we can maybe get one piece of gear if we are lucky by 2nd of january how is it fair that some people farmed 1000 eofs that first day cos you lot forgot to put the cow event on a save date like wtf and now we are left with nothing also really cow event 5 man yeah okay everyone who needs the eof cant go in the cow event now that 5 noobs cant solo that raid what were you guys thinking just take the event of it saddens me to see how bad it is of an event or atleast bring snowmen back with same rates as before sorry but this had to be said and i dont know how to put it any nicer

14. Cows are too hard now, and they r in first for high geared. Many ppl dont want to lost much hours for some ebmlems. I didnt see matter to be that hard, high geared dont need emblems, low geared need it.

15. Cows are too hard now, and they r in first for high geared. Many ppl dont want to lost much hours for some ebmlems. I didnt see matter to be that hard, high geared dont need emblems, low geared need it.
    Little insight last year they were pretty hard too, yeah they hit like trucks thats the ****ing point.

12 Last