1. [A] <Incarnation> pve guild is recruting!

greenshot

Incarnation is mainly an International PVE raiding guild where English is the main written language in chat.
    We are focused in progression raiding and our goal is to reach end-game content while having fun.

Incarnation was created to support low but active population (quality before quantity).
    At this moment, we are looking for fresh members to remake our CORE group for 10/25 man, so we can start competing with any guild on this server-realm. So again we open recruitment.

What kind of players are we looking for?
    We need players that meet these requirements:

-Players who will be active and with hight raid attendance.
    -Players who are helpful and respectful of their guild members.
    -Someone who thinks of the guild as a team.
    -Someone who will join a raid and stay until the end of raid/event even if he don't need items.
    -Someone who can take responsibility to do something good for the guild like raids/events.
    -Someone who enter inside of raid and speak in chat about raid only or raid organisation or any helpful point.
    -Someone who will not play Arena 2-2 while guild has a raid and we need him inside of raid.
    -Someone who is mature enough to be accountable for their mistakes.

Incarnation is using Council loot System.

You may be wondering why we use this system and you also may be thinking its a Ninja System.

Let us explain. After trying DKP and pure roll system we found that Council Loot was the most efficient. We experienced that many of the players joining our raids were taking loot or even accumulation alot of DKP in order to get 1 item and then stop coming to raids or just came to a specific rain or event.
    That's unacceptable in a progression guild cause core members that actually attend all raids will loose items necessary to raid progress to other players that are not very active, they more social or just dont care.

So its becomes clearly fair that core mebers that help in progression and have high attendance will be rewarded for their effort.
    Its not a ninja system if you work with a core for progression. And that's why we use coulcil loot.

For Raids we use Team Speak 3
    we have few VIP ROOMS on Team speak:
    -5 man
    -10 man
    -25 man
    -Battleground - FUN
    -Arena - Fun
    these rooms are available all the time for any player who is inside of guild.

We have also Raid Call.

-We need people who know in every second of raid how to play with their class and to be able to help to another people.
    -a request to join inside of guild at this moment is:
    - Inside of any normal 25 man raid player do over 8000 dps +
    - Inside of any Heroic 25 man raid player do over 7300 dps +
    - Inside of any normal 25 man raid player do not fail on mechanic things
    - Inside of any normal 25 man raid player know for each boss what he can do with his class and what he cant do

WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATION ON THESE CLASSES/SPECS:

High Prio: Unholy / Frost DK / Blood (tank spec) DK
    Aff/Dest Warlock
    Fire Mage
    Druid Guardian (tank)
    Blood
    Enhancement/Elemental Shaman

Medium Prio: Paladin Protection
    Discipline/Shadow Priest
    Restoration Shaman

Low Prio: Combat/Assassination Rogue

Raid times is Wednsday - Sunday for 25 man (TOC-TOGC-ULDUAR) 18:00 realm time, only for Ulduar raid start a bit early 17:30 realm time

Application in website is mandatory to get an invitation so visit us at: http://www.incarnation.guild.shivtr....e_applications
    Edited: January 8, 2017

2. Your Raid Time is perfect for me, I hope that my application will be accepted :P

3. Awesome raid times, experienced people ... i`ll apply and hope for the best.. Keep it up.

4. Are you interested for Frost or Unholy DK dps? 5100 gear score, I hope you get me DV because all the MDPS from this guild have DV :D :P
    I play this game about 6 years, I played on the old molten and retail.

5. True Core v2.0
    Enjoy requiring more dps in ToC than in ToGC. Because logic.
    I wonder why your old guild RIP'd...

6. above all, do not comment nothing at all.
    primarily normal BOSS and heroic BOSS have same STATS or there some deference?
    RIP your brain...

7. True Core v2.0
    Enjoy requiring more dps in ToC than in ToGC. Because logic.
    I wonder why your old guild RIP'd...
    Indeed. Nothing more to add to that.

above all, do not comment nothing at all.
    RIP your brain...
    I see you've gotten a lot of experience from your ToGC 10 1/5 (9 min+ kill) & ToGC 25 0/5.
    P.S: RIP English

8. You're obviously another jealous ***** who stand in a line to get a slap :)
    in general, what you're looking for on our Topic?
    you did not see our TOGC, so you can culturally, rotate yourself and go back from where you come from. :)

9. Check yourself before you rotate yourself.

10. -We need people who know in every second of raid how to play with their class and to be able to help to another people.
    -a request to join inside of guild at this moment is:
    - Inside of any normal 25 man raid player do over 8000 dps +
    - Inside of any Heroic 25 man raid player do over 7300 dps +
    - Inside of any normal 25 man raid player do not fail on mechanic things
    - Inside of any normal 25 man raid player know for each boss what he can do with his class and what he cant do

Raid times is Wednsday - Sunday for 25 man (TOC-TOGC-ULDUAR) 18:00 realm time, only for Ulduar raid start a bit early 17:30 realm time

Welcome back True Core with a new name <3

11. above all, do not comment nothing at all.
    RIP your brain...
    "Incarnation is mainly an International PVE raiding guild where English is the main written language in chat."

12. As long as Reptyle's mic is muted, you'll be fine.

13. x : D

As long as Reptyle's mic is muted, you'll be fine.

Twist acapella. AKA Rotate reptil. Reincarnation > Incarnation.

Reptyle Queen of England.

14. Top Tier Raiding Guild !!
    We used to be on the top 5 ranking @Leaderboard as guild <True Core> but due to some slackers we had to disband it.
    Now we are recruiting dedicated Players for Our TOGC 10/25 Progression.
    Raid time wednesday-Sunday 18:00 realm time.
    We are currently requiring Unholy Dks,Ench Sham,Ele Sham,Prot Pala,Druid Tanks to fill our core rooster.
    To apply send us info about yourself and your character @ (http://www.incarnation.guild.shivtr....e_applications)