1. Server chatt roms between aliance and hord

I was thinking that when you want to go out and wpvp or maybe run a twink only bg you cant because you just cant talk to the right people you wana anounce to and thats alliamce and those who got the desire to various things. So i thought you maybe could alow us to start some sort of chatt roms on maybe the website, were we can make topics abowe the chattroms and call them like 60 twinkbg or worldpvp at Feralas.

It would make it alot easyer to start big events between both factions and would contribute to alot of fun :D

Thanks in advance!

And btw some items in the store cost 23 coins but you cant buy that sum so i have to buy 57 coins and its not an even nuber with the price so i get 11 coins over witch is kinda anoying, so my qouestion is can you make an option were we can buy 46 coins?

2. Well we already have specified sections for everything we can think of, they are just not being used so often.

Regarding the coins, its a business thing that keeps warmane alive.
    As you said, you need 46 coins, but you must buy 57, then you have a leftover of 11 coins which you cant really use to buy any gear, then you are already looking in that direction of buying more coins to purchase that 3rd piece of gear etc. I doubt it will change.