1. Cow level difficulty

I want to ask if the GM are going to reduce the hp of cows and the cow king since now is a 5 man raid difficulty, 1300k hp for the cows is too much because now the drop rate of emblemes is so low now, and people now just want to kill the cow king, 23million hp for a 5 man raid? that have no sense even if 5 people are fully geared. I remember the cow event from last year and it was so fun and generous. I can understand realms like Lordaeron should have low drop rate of emblem but why realms like icecrown must have the same low drop rate? At least reduce the hp of the cow king since a lot of people (especially geared) want to kill the cow king and take some rewards, I know its a hard event, but for now its imposible to kill it. I hope they can fix it soon.
    Edited: December 21, 2016

2. It will take bit over 2 hrs to kill it with 5 BiS geared players. :D

Idk guys, I think best option is to ignore all these events, and play as usual.

3. I think the dificulty should allow lower gearscore players to join aswel, you need around 6k gs for a clean run
    The drop chances and the raid lockout are already set in place so it's not exploitable
    Don't really see the point of nearly bis people getting eof
    Edited: December 21, 2016

4. I think the dificulty should allow lower gearscore players to join aswel, you need around 6k gs for a clean run
    The drop chances and the raid lockout are already set in place so it's not exploitable
    Don't really see the point of nearly bis people getting eof
    For the amount of time it takes for a full ICC25N run, you get 4-6 EoFs in Cow Event :D

5. It will take bit over 2 hrs to kill it with 5 BiS geared players. :D

This is factually wrong. As Unholy I do about 9k single target sustained dps (sustained meaning calibrated dps throughout the time) selfbuffed (Horn of winter). It'd take about 42 minutes for me to down that cow king by myself implying I don't die in the attempt, also there's better single target DPS classes that'd do absolutely better than an unholy dk, as is the case of warriors, mages, ferals, frost dks, rogues, hunters, and affliction warlocks.
    So in a party group of 5, implying I've got 2 more BiS DPSers who can put out proper damage numbers then that number wouldn't be so long. My point is that what you said is wrong.

But I do believe this sorta event shouldn't require BiS players to complete it as I firmly believe they had in mind these events to be of everybody's enjoyment, of course that's just my thinking and Warmane might had other idea in mind. Take what I said solely as an opinion when it comes to the cow's hp pool and how BiS characters could deal with it.

I'm ignorant of these events as I don't really care so take it with a grain of salt.

6. It will take bit over 2 hrs to kill it with 5 BiS geared players. :D

I second this and i suppose it's exactly what devs have in mind.