1. Account banned for win trading in 5v5

I was banned for supposedly win trading in arena, which in fact couldn't be further from the truth. The matches were real, the pvp action was intense and while I suspect my team far out geared the other teams there was no pre planning for one team to let the other team win... the team we beat killed our mage in one of the matches to be honest. I'm assuming that everyone involved was banned for two months which is ridiculous, if you look at the match statistics you can clearly see that people were doing 400K+ damage in some matches, which implies that people were healing against other peoples damage. I think a little due diligence should be done before mass blanket ban hammers come down. It doesn't take a genius to see that there was real pvp action.

Best regards,

T

2. I was banned for supposedly win trading in arena, which in fact couldn't be further from the truth. The matches were real, the pvp action was intense and while I suspect my team far out geared the other teams there was no pre planning for one team to let the other team win... the team we beat killed our mage in one of the matches to be honest. I'm assuming that everyone involved was banned for two months which is ridiculous, if you look at the match statistics you can clearly see that people were doing 400K+ damage in some matches, which implies that people were healing against other peoples damage. I think a little due diligence should be done before mass blanket ban hammers come down. It doesn't take a genius to see that there was real pvp action.

Best regards,

T
    This is not a place to complain/discuss bans of such scale.

5v5 was always always a dangerous place, i wouldnt suggest ever doing them to any1.

3. I was banned for supposedly win trading in arena, which in fact couldn't be further from the truth. The matches were real, the pvp action was intense and while I suspect my team far out geared the other teams there was no pre planning for one team to let the other team win... the team we beat killed our mage in one of the matches to be honest. I'm assuming that everyone involved was banned for two months which is ridiculous, if you look at the match statistics you can clearly see that people were doing 400K+ damage in some matches, which implies that people were healing against other peoples damage. I think a little due diligence should be done before mass blanket ban hammers come down. It doesn't take a genius to see that there was real pvp action.

Best regards,

T
    the damage and healing can be made to make it seem like you're not wintrading. you have nothing saying you didnt wintrade. checkmate and enjoy ban (im being salty as I got 30d ban for accidentally giving thevwrong person a pair of satin wf legs..)

4. Nah I'm unbanned, no checkmate.... but I will take your advice and not do 5v5 anymore
    Edited: December 21, 2016