1. А proposal about /global

/Global is totally madness and annoiyng, i have proposal to split it to few /globals i.e. /global1,/global2./global3... with limit.

2. That won't stop the spammers from spamming in both global 1 and global 2 so...

3. That won't stop the spammers from spamming in both global 1 and global 2 so...
    ppls will be few time less in each

4. It's called 'report spam' it mini ignores people and reverts when u relog, Honestly this idea is just pointless.

5. The global channel is madness, but there are different channels already. Aside from global there's general, trade, Local defense, Looking for group, and cm. 3 of them are almost never used.

I wish people would use the channels for what they are for. Then we could find what we are looking for more easily. But they wont. They never have.

The easiest way to deal with it is just ignore a couple of those guild recruiting spam messages. That slows the global chat down to almost readable XD

6. Nobody will ever use a channel with less people "watching" it if they know they can get more attention on another one. That's the case with global.
    So you can split global in 2-3-23 channels but what that'll do is macro
    /5 "YO BUY MY CHAR"
    /6 "YO BUY MY CHAR"
    /7 "YO BUY MY CHAR"
    /23 "YO BUY MY CHAR"
    That's all.
    But anyway you can:
    -report spam
    -ignore (or get an addon to ignore 12 billion players)
    -move global to a new window

If you're looking for some group you just gotta read through all the junk you see in global and that's all. Like an unsorted advertising newspaper.