1. Server Population - Alliance

Well, as you can read on the title, i've used CensusPlus through few week, on different hours and days to gather some useless information about the population of the Alliance in the Icecrown server. The information i will put here is only of the lvl 80 characters gather with this program. It may be (and probably is) wrong in some sort. Without further delay, here is what i got.

2. Well, as you can read on the title, i've used CensusPlus through few week, on different hours and days to gather some useless information about the population of the Alliance in the Icecrown server. The information i will put here is only of the lvl 80 characters gather with this program. It may be (and probably is) wrong in some sort. Without further delay, here is what i got.

First of all
    1. Nobody likes Gnomes. These filthy little monsters must die.
    2. Paladin is the best class.
    3. Human is so opopopopop in pvp
    4. Locks are like Pokemons. They arerare
    5. I like bacon

Thanks for the info op. This aint Useless tho

3. The only error I can see is that it should be +75% hooman

Interesting info tho

4. Were you running the version taking use of WhoLib? Because the other version has some bugs with it on this server. (And no, it s not enough to use the CensusPlus without WhoLib and change the timer, i tested it myself, more discussion about the topic was already conducted here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=333860

5. I'm using v4.2.2... Didn't know it may have a bug :/ Anyway, it's a bit obvious that we need to stop spamming Human Paladins.

6. your data doenst show an overpopulation of human paladins, it shows an overpopulation of paladins and an overpopulation of humans, please present actual results instead of claiming random facts.

7. your data doenst show an overpopulation of human paladins, it shows an overpopulation of paladins and an overpopulation of humans, please present actual results instead of claiming random facts.
    Human race was top since the very beginning, even during vanilla, when human racials were deep trash. Proofs ? Get any private vanilla server census (Penix, Lagstarius, Lolnos). So leave *****ing about EMFH for deep horde noobs. Blaming EMFH - the real way to hide your low skill and IQ.

Second, 4% difference is not "overpopulated". That difference is really explainable - three different roles: class can be healer, it can be tank, it can be damage dealer.
    And if similar class Druid requires some brain to play (read=hard), paladin is noobfriendly: healer is the easiest among all healer specs, damage dealer is the easiest the same way, only Death Knigh can be little bit above in facerolleness.

Bonus.
    About "overpopulation" of the human paladins, beat this:
    Edited: December 22, 2016

8. i was mostly refering to the post before mine.
    my own census even showed druids in front of paladins interesting enough (can do all 4 roles)

p.s.: just to be exact, an increase from 14 to 18 percent is 28% increase :P

9. as always highest skill cap classes rog,mage,lock is lowest not suprised at all

10. your data doenst show an overpopulation of human paladins, it shows an overpopulation of paladins and an overpopulation of humans, please present actual results instead of claiming random facts.
    this. And there is still a chance that no single humans plays paladin.

11. First of all
    1. Nobody likes Gnomes. These filthy little monsters must die.
    I like gnomes.

Edited: December 24, 2016

12. Alliance is all white males. Its literally Hitler. We must ban this fascist faction immediately. Kappa

13. witch! Wiitch! Burn! Burn her! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn the witch!