1. Feelsgoodman

That moment of overwhelming happiness when you realise how good Warmane is at making events <3

2. All those corpses represent Neltharion at this point. It's dead.

"5000 people used to play here, now its a ghost town."

3. purely intentional. they made it so skeletons simulate snow.

+ that random aoe damage that says it does 1200 when it does ~8k is there to simulate Siberian winter

gotta immerse yourselves in the holidays completely!
    Edited: December 22, 2016

4. All those corpses represent Neltharion at this point. It's dead.

"5000 people used to play here, now its a ghost town."
    I feel like too few people got that CoD reference.

5. Did you buy the remastered? I'm not sure if I want to buy it...CoD 4 was the best by far but I don't feel like IW deserve money after the recent CoD titles...

6. I haven't but I heard people are satisfied. Agree with you, CoD simply died after MW2.

7. Long live MW2.

Oh the memories...

8. CoD remaster just as fun as CoD 4. The new one is garbage... No one wants to go to space. Boots on the ground.

9. I feel like too few people got that CoD reference.
    I bet most of the population are too young to remember understand the reference.

WTB Remastered edition :(

10. wow, you people are so ****ing cool that you got that reference, and that you played cod4, sooooo ****ing cool, and hip, and cool and awesome.

11. I feel like too few people got that CoD reference.
    As Kemii said, most of Nelth's population are too young to understand that kind of stuff haha. For a guy that played CoD4 for 8 years this remastered one feels like trash.

wow, you people are so ****ing cool that you got that reference, and that you played cod4, sooooo ****ing cool, and hip, and cool and awesome.
    The hell is your problem? Every time when i see you posting something its because u want to cause some drama here lmao, so sad.

12. I cant be the only one that loved CoD 2..

123 Last