1. I cant be the only one that loved CoD 2..
    I liked it but when i came back after MW everyone was just dirty ppsh user. On the other side i still remember every wallbang in freaking cod 4. :D

2. As Kemii said, most of Nelth's population are too young to understand that kind of stuff haha. For a guy that played CoD4 for 8 years this remastered one feels like trash.
    World At War (WaW) is my favorite call of duty out of all. I own every copy of cod and remaster ain't that bad if you compare it to the new one lol.

3. The hell is your problem? Every time when i see you posting something its because u want to cause some drama here lmao, so sad.
    oh i don't know, maybe the self-centered *******s like yourselves who feel special because they know a reference to cod 4, and their need to share it on wow forum, of all places. And of course you gotta add this ****ty generalization how "most of X are too young to understand Y stuff", yes please feel special for being born in in a specific time because that variable was in your control.

4. oh i don't know, maybe the self-centered *******s like yourselves who feel special because they know a reference to cod 4, and their need to share it on wow forum, of all places. And of course you gotta add this ****ty generalization how "most of X are too young to understand Y stuff", yes please feel special for being born in in a specific time because that variable was in your control.
    Watchout youre gonna get an infraction

Spoiler: Show

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. oh i don't know, maybe the self-centered *******s like yourselves who feel special because they know a reference to cod 4, and their need to share it on wow forum, of all places. And of course you gotta add this ****ty generalization how "most of X are too young to understand Y stuff", yes please feel special for being born in in a specific time because that variable was in your control.
    Lmao, u're legit braindamaged, how old are u again?

World At War (WaW) is my favorite call of duty out of all. I own every copy of cod and remaster ain't that bad if you compare it to the new one lol.
    Nah, the thing is that i played CoD4 99% of the time on "Promod", and the fact that COD4RM doesnt allow modding is just stupid imo.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbL8vAuLlcA godx

6. 4 was the best cod.. followed by Black Ops.. every other one was just meh.

7. oh i don't know, maybe the self-centered *******s like yourselves who feel special because they know a reference to cod 4, and their need to share it on wow forum, of all places. And of course you gotta add this ****ty generalization how "most of X are too young to understand Y stuff", yes please feel special for being born in in a specific time because that variable was in your control.
    ^He's probably too young to know any Blacks Ops 2 references tbh^

Yeah MW2 was the end of the franchise for me imo, Blacks Op 2 was pretty for the quickscoping though

8. oh i don't know, maybe the self-centered *******s like yourselves who feel special because they know a reference to cod 4, and their need to share it on wow forum, of all places. And of course you gotta add this ****ty generalization how "most of X are too young to understand Y stuff", yes please feel special for being born in in a specific time because that variable was in your control.
    Why don't you ask your momma for your bottle poop your pants and go to sleep. You'll feel better tomorrow.

9. Why don't you ask your momma for your bottle poop your pants and go to sleep. You'll feel better tomorrow.
    I wonder if he still believes in Santa.

10. Why don't you ask your momma for your bottle poop your pants and go to sleep. You'll feel better tomorrow.
    can you rephrase that in english please?

11. @chaosensued If your life is really that bad, there is something for you.

I've heard that it does miracles for people in need, just like you.

12. I wonder if he still believes in Santa.
    YO SANTA IS REAL WHAT YOU CHATTING!!!
    can you rephrase that in english please?
    He answers the easiest post to reply too lmao Kappa

13. @chaosensued If your life is really that bad, there is something for you.

I've heard that it does miracles for people in need, just like you.
    and in your case two longitudinal cuts on your wrists will do the trick.

He answers the easiest post to reply too lmao Kappa
    ????

and ofc santa is real https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2g5qbvb7F4
    Edited: December 25, 2016

First 123 Last