1. can you rephrase that in english please?
    Don't worry about it son, it's not your fault you don't know how to read. Soon you will be a big boy at preschool.

2. oh, i've read your post. just for the life of me i cannot comprehend it.

it's not your fault you don't know how to read.
    huh? whose fault is it?

Soon you will be a big boy at preschool.
    in preschool? what does this sentence means anyway?

3. and in your case two longitudinal cuts on your wrists will do the trick.
    I don't need it. I recommended it because you just seem to have a very sad life.

oh, i've read your post. just for the life of me i cannot comprehend it.
    huh? whose fault is it?
    what does this sentence means anyway?
    Its not the first time this happens to you, apparently you have issues to understand other human beings.

4. 4 was the best cod.. followed by Black Ops.. every other one was just meh.
    I own every single cod. I feel like cod4,waw,mw2,black ops1 and 2 were fun. The new cods are just horrible. They just never listen to the community anymore. The only reason cod 4 remaster exist = no one was going to buy the new ****ty wannabe halo/titanfall cod lol.

5. I own every single cod. I feel like cod4,waw,mw2,black ops1 and 2 were fun. The new cods are just horrible. They just never listen to the community anymore. The only reason cod 4 remaster exist = no one was going to buy the new ****ty wannabe halo/titanfall cod lol.
    Well, CoD2 was decent af aswell, and its still playing till this day tho :)

6. Since I've never been a FPS guy can someone explain me that CoD reference?
    Sorry for my ignorance :p

7. Since I've never been a FPS guy can someone explain me that CoD reference?
    Sorry for my ignorance :p
    https://youtu.be/RRYmVb33VU0

8. 49,360 to be exact.

Never forget Chernobyl. :(

A very interesting documentary about that:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WGUbfzr31s

9. Well, CoD2 was decent af aswell, and its still playing till this day tho :)
    Its riddled with hackers though because the anti cheat clients are so old :( and all the servers are cracked

10. Its riddled with hackers though because the anti cheat clients are so old :( and all the servers are cracked
    Speaking of that, I never understood people who use hacks/cheats. What do you achieve with that?

11. Speaking of that, I never understood people who use hacks/cheats. What do you achieve with that?
    I know some people keep it to private games and just run around exploring 'unreachable' parts of a map.

But to go into public games and turn on auto aim/no clip etc and just spam shoot the sky to kill people...guess they're just bad at the game and need to level up.

12. 49,360 to be exact.

Never forget Chernobyl. :(

A very interesting documentary about that:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WGUbfzr31s
    Fourtynine thousand three hundred sixty people used to live here.. Now its a ghost town

Fifty thousand sounds better.

13. Now I have to buy the remastered edition.

God I hate you guys.

14. Speaking of cod i still get a boner when i hear the m40 sound

First 123