1. ICC Release Date

Just wondering if Warmane has said anything about a potential release date for ICC here on Lordaeron.

2. Just wondering if Warmane has said anything about a potential release date for ICC here on Lordaeron.
    No, we can only speculate in regards to a specific release date for now. It will be soon, however. The next arena season is bound to start shortly after the current one ending on December 30th, so don't expect to wait for the next raiding content for more than a couple of weeks to a month

3. No, we can only speculate in regards to a specific release date for now. It will be soon, however. The next arena season is bound to start shortly after the current one ending on December 30th, so don't expect to wait for the next raiding content for more than a couple of weeks to a month
    Soon? IF by soon you mean the same time it started last season after furious ended, thne you have no clue what is the meaning of the word "soon"

4. Hehehe. The guy above me is cute. Here you go m8: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Soon
    ICC won't be out until AT LEAST february if they are planning on testing it on the PTR like they've done until now. Thing is, its very likely that they are going to release the same content that is currently being played/tested on Icecrown, so they might decide to just yolo it...God knows

5. It will be in February.

6. Testing? what testing? its alrdy testing on ICECROWN, they wont buff ICC, just no ICC buff

7. Asked Malaco yesterday, he said its for the QA to decide. So i guess nothing is certain

8. they can't and will not release ICC unbuffed because at the current state, TOC 25 normal on lordaeron is more difficult than at least 8 of the ICC 25 heroic bosses are on Icecrown.. couple that with +30% damage/hp/healing buff you get in ICC and people slowly getting full tier 10 + icc items and what youll get is a zergfest that will get tedious within a couple months

9. and as for ICC 25 release date, i tend to think it's sooner rather than later, best case scenario early to mid january and the latest would be early february.. they themselves said ICC is just around the corner. There is really very little if any testing to be done since they have ICC 25 already working close to perfectly on icecrown, all they have to do is copy-paste and decide which of the bosses will be buffed and how much, percentage wise

10. I never thought I'd say this after grinding FoS/PoS/HoR over 200 times over the years, but I CAN'T WAIT for real 3.3.5 content. Finally some balance. Sooner the better.