1. Arena Season Ending?

I want to ask 2 things. Does anyone know when is arena season ending on Lordaeron and if Wrathfull gear will come after? And will ICC be released as same time as Wrathfull gear? Thank you for rading this.

2. season ends 30th

wrathful comes with icc

3. wrathful comes with icc
    That's false information. It hasn't been confirmed yet, at least. Warmane's goal for new content releases the past two of its kind, has been to release new raid content and a new season simultaneously. Proterean told me, however, that whether the same scheme is to be repeated isn't certain yet. Let's hope for the best, though.

4. Wait is the season gonna end on 30th this month? Does this mean wrathful gear will come in 3 days?

5. Wait is the season gonna end on 30th this month? Does this mean wrathful gear will come in 3 days?
    The arena season will end on the 30th of December. Then rewards need to be distributed, and afterwards the upcoming Wrathful season will start.

6. when the season ends, the relentless gear, at least weapons, will be unavaliable immidiately
    or
    the s7 stuff will be avaliable, not t2 weapons of course, and can be purchased with no rating nor arena points requirement like live game?

i just want s7 weapon skins for transmog but dont have gear or friends to compete in arena.

7. when the season ends, the relentless gear, at least weapons, will be unavaliable immidiately
    or
    the s7 stuff will be avaliable, not t2 weapons of course, and can be purchased with no rating nor arena points requirement like live game?

i just want s7 weapon skins for transmog but dont have gear or friends to compete in arena.
    Neither. It will literally stay exactly the same as before until s8 comes and the items in the vendors get replaced

8. i want to know if our current arena points will be deleted when wrath gear is released so i can buy something before that. Last time i had like 2k+ points and they were deleted when season ended

9. i want to know if our current arena points will be deleted when wrath gear is released so i can buy something before that. Last time i had like 2k+ points and they were deleted when season ended
    They will be, yes.