1. Who else got ****ed on retail \o/

So season titles and achieves came out last night on Retail. Pretty much 90% of the playerbase got screwed over and no word from the Devs. Sometimes I feel like Private servers listen to their players more than Blizz.

Who else got ****ed over?^.^

Also felt like posting this here since Nelth is dead, come at me.

2. So season titles and achieves came out last night on Retail. Pretty much 90% of the playerbase got screwed over and no word from the Devs. Sometimes I feel like Private servers listen to their players more than Blizz.

Didn't know that they give titles for 1.5k mmr

3. So season titles and achieves came out last night on Retail. Pretty much 90% of the playerbase got screwed over and no word from the Devs. Sometimes I feel like Private servers listen to their players more than Blizz.

Just be happy that they didn't ban you for account sharing alongside disqualifying you.

Boosted rat.

4. Just be happy that they didn't ban you for account sharing alongside disqualifying you.

Boosted rat.
    Ayeeee lmao, haters be hating Kappa
    Stay stuck at 2k mmr on a dead expansion EleGiggle

5. tfw u had 2.4k and no achi/title ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) feelsbadman

6. I hope it gets sorted, I feel like they messed up with the actual cutoffs and only counted players with 50+ wins instead of all players above 1k rate.

Either that or I have to be a Rival again and my DH is a 2k Challenger FeelsBadMan

tfw u had 2.4k and no achi/title ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) feelsbadman
    Really? You got no title at all?

7. Really? You got no title at all?
    Blue post:
    there is currently an issue with the delivery of the title, and we will be looking at this over the coming weeks.

Soon™

8. playing retail, IN THE CURRENT YEAR.

9. playing retail, IN THE CURRENT YEAR.
    On the other hand, you play on a private server with a content that is 8 years old and you still manage to show how clueless you are regarding certain aspects of the content provided. I would assume that after 8 years people would be a little bit more smart but you're the perfect example of how bad mankind is when it comes to constant development. Starting from your English to the Guild you're in, I guess. But hey, after seeing that you post stuff like this I start to believe in everything; Ignorance has no limits.
    Edited: December 25, 2016

10. On the other hand, you play on a private server with a content that is 8 years old and you still manage to show how clueless you are regarding certain aspects of the content provided. I would assume that after 8 years people would be a little bit more smart but you're the perfect example how bad mankind is when it comes to constant development. Starting from your English to the Guild you're in, I guess. But hey, after seeing that you post stuff like this I start to believe in everything; Ignorance has no limits.

11. On the other hand, you play on a private server with a content that is 8 years old and you still manage to show how clueless you are regarding certain aspects of the content provided. I would assume that after 8 years people would be a little bit more smart but you're the perfect example of how bad mankind is when it comes to constant development. Starting from your English to the Guild you're in, I guess. But hey, after seeing that you post stuff like this I start to believe in everything; Ignorance has no limits.
    you know that im not serious when it comes to the haste gems, right?? not sure where you wanna go with this tbqh.

so what if I play on a private server, I like the content more than current retail expansion. played it, enjoyed it a bit, then it bored me.
    my english may be "broken", but I want you to tell me which of it that is so horribly wrong since you're commenting on it every single time I post. im rather curious, really.
    as for the guild, ive been told that you have some grudge with it, I dont know the reason nor who you are, and actually, I dont care.

btw, you know that the "current year" thing is a meme? or are you really that ******ed? (im still not quite sure wether you're being ******ed on purpose or actually are ******ed)

12. you know that im not serious when it comes to the haste gems, right?? not sure where you wanna go with this tbqh.

so what if I play on a private server, I like the content more than current retail expansion. played it, enjoyed it a bit, then it bored me.
    my english may be "broken", but I want you to tell me which of it that is so horribly wrong since you're commenting on it every single time I post. im rather curious, really.
    as for the guild, ive been told that you have some grudge with it, I dont know the reason nor who you are, and actually, I dont care.

btw, you know that the "current year" thing is a meme? or are you really that ******ed? (im still not quite sure wether you're being ******ed on purpose or actually are ******ed)

123 ... Last