1. the only person here who got glad range last season was dexzy.

Danii is a 2.4k boosted rat he is bad on warmane there was no way he could be good on retail
    LOL I never once claimed to be in Glad Range.
    Keep thinking I'm boosted, just keep thinking of excuses as to why I'm breaking 2.2k every season (and playing with R1's) and you are still 1.8k max in 3's on a Private Server.

Stay PJSalt Jake :^)

Edit: Gotta say though, I enjoyed watching you on Sadiators strum men. Standing there in the first game just spamming healing surge. Or the second game when you run around a pillar (completely LoSing your partners) right onto Sadiator where he just laughed and fully CC'd your sad ***. Forcing your mage to have to blink in just to stop future CC and then have no escape from the switch to him. Skilled play men, 8/8 fam. Stay carried by Dexzy rat.
    Edited: December 30, 2016

2. if u type about the 8 min game game where i healed favour and kosmic's spriest/mage vs a rls where they did no dmg all game then I should get a medal for healing that long. i'm max 1.8k because i played 3s if someone calls me or if not I que ret enh with ppl from balkan guild named ikre and kengur. and i bet u don't watch the games where sadiator queues into my ret enh / ret feral oh nvm cus he doesn't stream vs counters but he queues rls and cries when certain comps q into him .

3. Er gz?
    Still doesn't address the point. You're positioning was trash. You're knowledge of a class and role that you've been playing for 2 years, give or take, is lackluster and at best you would be 1.8k on retail. So if you're going to trash talk my skill and call me boosted...at least have a sliver of skill yourself you rat.

4. @Pallzdani, @Dethosis You both suck.

>You're positioning was trash.
    >You're knowledge of a class ...
    That English skills. Very ironic though, because your country spawned the ****ing language.

5. @Pallzdani, @Dethosis You both suck.

That English skills. Very ironic though, because your country spawned the ****ing language.

Plus, calling out someone's grammar...then saying 'That English skills'
    Edited: January 1, 2017

6. those* meant to use it as singular at first but **** happened.

:)

7. Er gz?
    Still doesn't address the point. You're positioning was trash. You're knowledge of a class and role that you've been playing for 2 years, give or take, is lackluster and at best you would be 1.8k on retail. So if you're going to trash talk my skill and call me boosted...at least have a sliver of skill yourself you rat.
    why are you around 50% winratio while you are playing with r1s and you claim to be 2.4k+ exp LUL

8. why are you around 50% winratio while you are playing with r1s and you claim to be 2.4k+ exp LUL
    Aw cute you been checking out my Paladins armoury that I've been queueing Ret/Enha/Ele for fun for the boxes :')

Try my DH http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uydani/pvp#bgs even though it's nothing special it is at least my main this season.

Tbf this season I haven't queued with anyone good, just irl friends. Still salty over the titles. If you want me to prove I queue with R1's I could always post a SS, I don't really care...it's cute to watch you try so hard.

9. dethosis been creepin, still getting roasted FeelsBadMan

10. yo chill out ma boy vethosis gunna be top this ssn just you wait

11. Dethosis you are terribly bad at this game, before you start going at my home boi danii go take a look at yourself in the mirror, you struggle to get past 2.3k as feral, you have no idea what your role is in rbgs as any spec let alone your main. If you need help I can always direct you to some actually good ferals so you can achieve something on what's left of this server since you struggle or I personally can teach you to play boomkin so you embarrass yourself less in rated bgs.

Sincerely, the one and only savage

12. Aw cute you been checking out my Paladins armoury that I've been queueing Ret/Enha/Ele for fun for the boxes :')

Try my DH http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uydani/pvp#bgs even though it's nothing special it is at least my main this season.

Tbf this season I haven't queued with anyone good, just irl friends. Still salty over the titles. If you want me to prove I queue with R1's I could always post a SS, I don't really care...it's cute to watch you try so hard.
    Vethosis is awful, cant get titles after everyone left unless he buys toons and got farmed so much in rated he won't que anymore. This guy might actually be or no scratch that is worse than Berzer because no one can honestly try hard arenas for years and only peak at 2.3 in 2s as feral

Hi danii long time no talk, start some forum beef so I have something interesting to read. The Elder God demands it

Yours truely, the one and only savage

13. no point in responding to tdot as he is a bg hero.

also I don't tryhard my feral I have a new partner almost every time I queued on it. The only important thing is that you have never beaten my feral in 2s Danii. ( losing 2-0 when you healed Fepnatchyx's mage while I queued Hpal Feral )

you thought you could just cleave on NA cus EU would be too hard, thought wrong.

1400 DH

LUL

14. Vethosis is awful, cant get titles after everyone left unless he buys toons and got farmed so much in rated he won't que anymore. This guy might actually be or no scratch that is worse than Berzer because no one can honestly try hard arenas for years and only peak at 2.3 in 2s as feral

Hi danii long time no talk, start some forum beef so I have something interesting to read. The Elder God demands it

Yours truely, the one and only savage
    Vethosis is probably still too busy whining about girls and can't concentrate on pvp.

First 1234 Last