1. Ayee lmao. Ratosis trying so hard to flame me, gets flamed by so many others.
    Never beat your Feral eh? Except when me and Dave queued Hpala/Rog into your Rsham/Feral lmao. 3-0 I think. Only time I queued with Fep in 2's was either Disc/Mage or Hpal/Lock. Never Hpal/Mage smh.

'Cleave on US' kek. Please tell me again how DH/Lock/Sham RetLS and RMD. Awks. 1400 DH with no games played sitting at 2100 mmr, your point?

Jake you're trash, so many have even called you out in this thread alone. Then you got flamed on global by so many after losing to Sadiator. Anyway I only came here to start **** and it worked, go back to queueing fotm Feral and being stuck at 2k against the 50 players that are left. Never know, i you ask Bojan nicely he might sell you one of his R1 ferals, ya'know like how you bought that R1 hunter EleGiggle

2. u queued 2 games with fep as hpal / mage vs my feral hpal on blade edge, lost both. you also lost as ret / enh to me (u played shockadin spec) and lost. I never lose to rog/healer comps as dpriest feral either.

i also have never queued serious once on my feral as my rsham is 2650 as a cannonfodder comp (warlock rsham) i never get flamed on global so I don't know what u are typing about the only ppl trashtyping me here is BG hero's or probably ur alts.

3. I don't remember ever queuing into you as that but w/e, if I did then gz want a medal? I never said Dis/Feral...I said you played Rsham/Feral. No one can ever be bad enough to lose to Hpal/Rogue as Disc/Feral, not even you (Igotchufam). How can I be a Ret...playing Shockadin spec? Unless you meant Hpal/Enha as shockadin...if so then wow you must really value beating me if you are gonna hold that over my head.

Sure men sure. You keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night. And no my only alt account is Failadin...why would I ever need fake accounts to insult you. You're hated enough for real people to insult you EleGiggle

First ... 234