1. you know that im not serious when it comes to the haste gems, right?? not sure where you wanna go with this tbqh.
    Considering your post history, I'm sorry, I'm forced to be in doubt every single time. Your clarity of ideas seems to be a little bit faded with a cloud of pure obscurity. In other words, to make it simple, they show the abscence of something that should be inside your skull.

so what if I play on a private server, I like the content more than current retail expansion. played it, enjoyed it a bit, then it bored me.
    Then what's the need of trying to "troll" players that enjoy Retail? Because you're "bored"? Eh, you're cute.

as for the guild, ive been told that you have some grudge with it, I dont know the reason nor who you are, and actually, I dont care.
    Oh, please don't take me wrong. I hold no grudge thowards the guild itself; I hold grudges against exploiters in any kind of game though. Cheaters are cheap and too weak to admit it anyway.

btw, you know that the "current year" thing is a meme? or are you really that ******ed?
    As for memes stand, I'm sorry, I'm no teenager with my hormones bouncing in order to waste my time following "memes".

MRW you're :thinking: so hard to come up with some really bad "comeback" in a malaysian pottery forum.
    Yet, here you are, over and over, wasting your little time in order to try to have the last word in a "malaysian pottery forum". Show yourself a little bit of more respect, no one likes to pay for a pity show "in the current year".
    Anyway, my time for you is done. I don't want to start a battle where you'll win by experience; And no, this isn't a "meme".
    Edited: December 27, 2016

2. Considering your post history, I'm sorry, I'm forced to be in doubt every single time. Your clarity of ideas seems a little bit faded with a cloud of pure obscurity. In other words, to make it simple, they show the abscence of something that should be inside your skull.

Then what's the need of trying to "troll" players that enjoy Retail? Because you're "bored"? Eh, you're cute.

Oh, please don't take me wrong. I hold no grudge thowards the guild itself; I hold grudges against exploiters in any kind of game though. Cheaters are cheap and too weak to admit it anyway.

As for memes stand, I'm sorry, I'm no teenager with my hormones bouncing in order to waste my time following "memes".

Yet, here you are, over and over, wasting your little time in order to try to have the last word in a "malaysian pottery forum". Show yourself a little bit of more respect, no one likes to pay for a pity show "in the current year".
    Anyway, my time for you is done. I don't want to start a battle where you'll win by experience; And no, this isn't a "meme".
    1. If you knew even the tiniest bit about building a warrior, then you'd known..

2. I wasnt trolling, I was expressing genuine amazement. why? because this is a forum for a private server wich has nothing to do with live servers?

3. you dont have a grudge with the guild, but with the players in the guild.. :thinking: (alleged exploiters lul)

4. maybe try to stay up to date with the latest memes? its what the current year is all about anyways... jk, you're too busy replying to people on the indonesian taxi forum, my bad.

5. you must be mistaken, this is the polish kompott forum. the pottery forum is down the hall to the right.

3. @magaginho, @vasdos,

Are you guys even from Neltharion?

4. @magaginho, @vasdos,

Don't interrupt them...it's funny when the forum fights aren't from Nelth players

5. Don't interrupt them...it's funny when the forum fights aren't from Nelth players
    Oh no no, don't get me wrong, I just thought it was a great moment to invite them to join Nelth :D

6. @magaginho, @vasdos,

last I checked, the thread was about retail, but yea...

7. last I checked, the thread was about retail, but yea...
    And yet your topic of argument has 0 relevance to Retail. But please, carry on. This is fun to watch

8. last I checked, the thread was about retail, but yea...
    There was 2 possible answers for my question.

It could be:

1. "Yes".

or

2. "No".

9. There was 2 possible answers for my question.

It could be:

1. "Yes".

or

2. "No".
    You're asking too much dude.

But no, I'm not from Neltharion. In fact, at the moment, I'm not from any realm. I do share the nationality with you though.

10. You're asking too much dude.

But no, I'm not from Neltharion. In fact, at the moment, I'm not from any realm. I do share the nationality with you though.
    Yea, I think I've seen you in the Portuguese subforum :p

11. Ye pretty much got ****ed, I think I know why:

Blizz disqualified the people with less than 50+ games in season before calculating the cutoffs so basically a huge chunk of the community was not even in the pool of which receive titles unlike previous seasons. I agree with this calculation tho but it should be announced earlier and they should have a working title cutoff that is somewhat accurate. 2650 3s last season and not even glad FeelsBadMan

12. Yeah I called that as the reason then Holinka confirmed it a few days later. I believe it could of been a good change considering the seasons are shorter...but since there are a lot less people queuing arenas as opposed WoD it might backfire. Guess this season can only tell.
    I'm still shocked that is 2016 and we are still having to use Arenamate and Arenatracker to check cutoffs tbh, but with what Blizzard did to their own ladder makes me think that a built in cutoff system is way out of the question

Also not sure about EU but on the US only 7 people got Hero...that's not even a full team rofl. Ret's were one of the strongest specs towards the end of the season and no Rets got R1 lul

13. so what if I play on a private server, I like the content more than current retail expansion. played it, enjoyed it a bit, then it bored me.

2. I wasnt trolling, I was expressing genuine amazement. why? because this is a forum for a private server wich has nothing to do with live servers?
    wait wait wait... It bored you or you couldn't handle 12,99€ per month?
    Edited: December 30, 2016

14. last I checked, the thread was about retail, but yea...
    And yet you admit to not playing it. So on what grounds to you have to argue?
    wait wait wait... It bored you or you couldn't handle 12,99€ per month?
    My money would be on the latter, because if he claims that retail is boring, I won't be able to take him seriously since he plays a bis character on here.

15. the only person here who got glad range last season was dexzy.

Danii is a 2.4k boosted rat he is bad on warmane there was no way he could be good on retail

First 1234 Last