1. cow and snowmen

Are the cow and snowmen event coming back or what??

2. "or what?" m8, with such attitude you rather do not deserve an answer

3. Cow level turned itself off alone after a server disconnect. We manually turned it back on. Snowmen are likely to return but they directly affect the realm as nearly half of our Icecrown population goes for them and the realm (unlike others) can't quite handle that.

4. The cow kings mini cows got to much Hp :/

5. @Proterean what are the rates like? As of yesterday the cows weren't even worth doing.

6. Proterean , You turned it on again but the drop chance is around 1 % , we killed 12 cows for 2 eof , the boss is impossible to be killed even with BiS group , so i am asking for last time - Will you fix at least the Cow event ?

7. Proterean , You turned it on again but the drop chance is around 1 % , we killed 12 cows for 2 eof , the boss is impossible to be killed even with BiS group , so i am asking for last time - Will you fix at least the Cow event ?
    It's not bugged, that's the intended drop rate of emblems from the mobs. We have nerfed the health values a bit from last time. Do keep in mind that in the end, these events are built for a bit of fun, not massive farming. There will be still some gifts from Warnane on the 31st so stay on a lookout for those too.

P.S (edit): The drop rate is higher than 1%, just saying.
    Edited: December 24, 2016

8. Farming is not fun. They were fun when they each dropped 2 emblems.
    Some crybabies on Lordaeron complain and they get nerfed. Icecrown lives matter.

9. It's not bugged, that's the intended drop rate of emblems from the mobs. We have nerfed the health values a bit from last time. Do keep in mind that in the end, these events are built for a bit of fun, not massive farming. There will be still some gifts from Warnane on the 31st so stay on a lookout for those too.

P.S (edit): The drop rate is higher than 1%, just saying.
    " 31st so stay on a lookout for those too. "
    do we need to be online to get gifts?

10. Okay , but the thing is first day of the events everything was fine except the lag , then u guys said we will stop the events and start them again 1 by 1 so u can check which event is the reason for the delay, in that time i leveled 10 characters so i can gear then up from cows or snowmans and now u put back only cows with 3 days ID and around 4 to 8 emblems at all + the boss is impossible to be killed? I dont know i dont think thats good but w/e Have a nice holydays. I hope u will bring at least snowmans back in the whole northrend at least.

11. We have nerfed the health values a bit from last time. Do keep in mind that in the end, these events are built for a bit of fun, not massive farming.
    I can understand not massive farming, but to go from open season on it last year to non existent this year is crazy, let the cows give out 250 and let us do them once, like last year,( It's just once a year, You'd think you guys would figure out how to do it successfully after 6 years ) you guys are like a pendulum that swings wildly both ways, it's either all or nothing.... there is a middle ground you have yet to find.

PS. put this on the news feed please having to search for answers SUCKS.

12. reporting from lordaeron, farming snowman for 2h+ in zd (tried icc too ), 160+ kills 6 eot drops, the mobs are too few and way too spread out, havent met another group that farms them yet

13. I love Crash Course World History.

14. it's first time since 2010 i'm not playing warmane in-game events, cause this year its useless 1 hour farming 2 eof 10 eot, pos farm is faster ;d

123 ... Last