1. Dear Molten stuff, the Cow event on second phase, when small cows are summoned, is impossible to do now after fixes/nerfing/improvements this year. Three 400k hp cows that are immune to slow just rape the party. Correct me if I'm wrong. Its a tradition in our guild to kill cow on New Year, but this year its *the f word* impossible. Did you test it before release? Please fix it.

2. It's quite possible that they will be turned back on when there is less people online.
    Any intel on the matter yet? Is it worth waiting for the snowmen?

3. Any intel on the matter yet? Is it worth waiting for the snowmen?
    Highly doubt it.
    Cleared all the cows today, got 18 eofs, 16 eots.
    Cow king was impossible ofc so yea.
    If snowmen will have the same drop rate it's quite pointless.

4. Thats ridiculous... No intel at all, typing GM`s in-game they are redirecting you to "Christmas forum thread" where its locked and no information was given like for a whole week. Im really dissapointed in this years events and the staff`s actions.

5. Any intel on the matter yet? Is it worth waiting for the snowmen?
    You're probably better off waiting for the end of the year and see what's going to happen once that hits. I'm saying this accordingly to what's written in the main page.

No intel at all, typing GM`s in-game they are redirecting you to "Christmas forum thread"
    Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Are you honestly that surprised?

6. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Are you honestly that surprised?
    Thats the Warmanes "Perk" to threat players like this. Well actually i am kinda suprised, was hoping atleast SOME kind of intel and not this pure silence.

7. I'm guessing this is just not going to happen then? LOL not that it surprises any of us...

8. I'm guessing this is just not going to happen then? LOL not that it surprises any of us...
    You're a bit late bruh. :D But yeah, i think the pure silence from the GMs answers your question.

First ... 234