1. How much gs do i need to start raiding?

Currently I have 4,5k, how much more do i need to start raids?

2. you can start raiding ToC 10m with ur GS. but it depends on ur knowledge on the raid you wanted to go or you have achievements on this raids. if ur new to WoW and thats ur 1st char better watch videos guides for the boss fights that will really help you progress and find a good guild to raid with.

3. I did icc 25/h with about 5k. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

Bring a lot of mana pots, flasks, etc. They gave me a bis belt for doing well. Not hard with how bad most pugs are on this server.

4. I did icc 25/h with about 5k. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

Bring a lot of mana pots, flasks, etc. They gave me a bis belt for doing well. Not hard with how bad most pugs are on this server.
    great. not all pugs are bad some even got bane or LK 25m it really depends on the grp ur in.

5. great. not all pugs are bad some even got bane or LK 25m it really depends on the grp ur in.
    ^ This.

If you're going to pug, try and find pugs that are alt-runs from good guilds, or have Discord or Teamspeak as a requirement. Even if you're not going to talk, at least you can hear what the leader is saying, and can work better together as a group.

6. BULL****.... 99% of the people will want u to have ATLEAST 5k gs to raid TOC. U should consider yourself really lucky if u raided TOC with 4.5k. It's a big pain to gear from 4.5 to 5k gs. After that u will be able to do icc norm and TOC as well and also voa. In ur current gs... u could do voa 25. I have seen people searching for people with 4.5k gs for voa

7. BULL****.... 99% of the people will want u to have ATLEAST 5k gs to raid TOC. U should consider yourself really lucky if u raided TOC with 4.5k. It's a big pain to gear from 4.5 to 5k gs. After that u will be able to do icc norm and TOC as well and also voa. In ur current gs... u could do voa 25. I have seen people searching for people with 4.5k gs for voa
    Hello First question, I have for all of you@Drugedassassin,,Likom123,,Lucatiel,,Voevoduul, ,sagar1998 and any other player that wants to comment. This is an older original post and all of your suggestions are great so far, just need to know what wotlk realm or realms you play on,? There are huge differences between the two wotlk realms of "who" accepts "who" or not regarding GS.
    (Especially pugs).

What realm are we talking about? Lordaeron or Icecrown? Or both?

2nd question, If you are talking about Lordaeron, please give your input about GS in starter Raids, and that (You actually play there.)
    If you are talking about Icecrown, same question as above.

Ty
    Angelfire
    Edited: April 3, 2017

8. I spoke for the icecrown server

9. I would recommend Naxx or Ulduar. Perhaps try ToC 10m as mentioned earlier. Really, you want to be farming heroics. POS, FOS, and HOR would be something to try and get carried into.

10. 5k gs to join ICC ? Yeaaaaaaaaaaa right, I even link my 11/12 achiev + 5.6k GS F.Warr and I still get dismissed 9 times out of 10 because of the GS... If I was 6k+ it would all be okay --- Icecrown Realm