1. RDF queueing abuse

Hi,

I'm playing on the Icecrown server (horde). And there's a couple of people abusing the rdf queue. Say for example we get matched up for a dungeon, then that certain person, either "afk" (but actually he/she isn't afk) or their instantly press "decline". This happens non-stop for a long time and then at the end of the day you're basicly just wasting your time as you can't do your rdf's.

Yes I know you can make your own group. But then what's the point of rdf.

I don't know if anything can be done about this, because it's really annoying.
    Edited: December 24, 2016

2. form what i know RDF is sometimes bug and this cause you to think that people is declining but its just bug you can know this because after someone decline form the RDF you can not leave que anymore thats the sign that RDF is bug at that time and you should just use the RDF later on. but with the AFK part we all encounter this problem all games has this problem so just play and deal with it

3. Literally almost no one respond, yet there's a lot of people in global complaining about this.

4. Atleast you guys have rdf in that realm

5. Even I sometimes decline rdf when I suddenly see someone asking for people to do raid and I have a chance to enter his raid grp. However I'm a dps and finding a dps is pretty easy in rdf

6. It's quite buggy, for example joining a raid group doesn't remove you from the RDF queue, sometimes RDF pops in the middle of a raid.