1. Add Magic Rooster Egg in Icecrown's Marketplace

My question is simple..why would there be Magic rooster in Lordareon's marketplace for 100 coins and not in Icecrown..i really dont get it? r1 in 3v3 gets the same price on both realm so that has nothing to do (correct me if i'm wrong) My personal opinion should be that that mount should be on Icecrown aswell since a lot of people already want it.Hopefully someone from the Staff can answer this.

2. It sells for alot more on Icecrown actually, and half the time it gets sold via paypal lol

3. My opinion ,if staff let this mount be buyed with coins ,they should put pvp and all titles too on coin market ...as i remember they give this mount to rank 1 arena teams and should keep be like this ,is it ****ing possible there be at least only one thing witch cant be buyed and maybe people work hard to earn it (in this case top arena rank for cool mount)

4. My opinion ,if staff let this mount be buyed with coins ,they should put pvp and all titles too on coin market ...as i remember they give this mount to rank 1 arena teams and should keep be like this ,is it ****ing possible there be at least only one thing witch cant be buyed and maybe people work hard to earn it (in this case top arena rank for cool mount)
    The mount is boe, which means whoever wins it can sell it.

5. Well rank 1 arena teams on Lordaeron get the same mount yet they still have it in the Marketplace. And they can easily change the price with another rare mount for example black qiraji battle tank. So ye..back to my main question why does Lordaeron marketplace has it and not Icecrown?

6. Well rank 1 arena teams on Lordaeron get the same mount yet they still have it in the Marketplace. And they can easily change the price with another rare mount for example black qiraji battle tank. So ye..back to my main question why does Lordaeron marketplace has it and not Icecrown?
    More then likely an oversight maybe suggest it, in the marketplace suggestions?

7. Guess i'll do that aswell just wanted to see if i can get some official info about the reason..but seems like i wont get any answer from staff