1. Why there is no gifts under the tree for me ?

Merry Christmas to all!!! I wish you all well and great thanks to Molten Staff! Thanks you for being here! .....But.....
    There is not Christmas Gifts under the tree for me.
    Spoiler: Show

Is that because i have it from last year ?
    Spoiler: Show

Thanks you again and have a nice holidays!
    Edited: December 25, 2016

2. I've checked in-game myself and there is only one visible present at the moment. I don't know if they need time to activate or what. I'll share this thread.

3. I already finished merrymaker this year and also got 'He knows if you've been naughty' last year. I've seen a lot of people getting said achievement today but i can't open any present :/

4. guess you have been really, really naughty this year

5. I've checked in-game myself and there is only one visible present at the moment. I don't know if they need time to activate or what. I'll share this thread.
    I have the same issue on some characters as well on Lordaeron, Icecrown, Neltharion and Frostwolf Horde and Alliance.
    Not that big of a deal for me, but for players that only have 1 or 2 main characters, I would not be happy.

6. Im having this same problem!! no option to open any presents and the event ends tonight!! its the last acvhement I need for merrymaker!

7. same problem here, only on one of my characters there where presents underneath the tree, i send an ingame mail to a gamemaster and he adviced me to
    report it on the bugtracker