1. 70's on Frostwolf inactive?

I know we all had exams, deadlines, stuff like that the last couple of weeks, but did we die? Since there was very little activity from both factions, I got up my professions and got gear for transmog..
    Is there a peak time for bg's? Has anyone played a bg lately? I've been trying for weeks with no pop up..

2. Was told twinks are in a sudden state of "hibernation" December/January.

So far most of monster inc are on, some TTLS, Rflow logs in on main/85 twink, but has not checked his TTLS guild. The Red and Blue Panda stocking up resources for other twinks to sue in the future, while 60 twink are making a small come back. Then you got the neutral groups such as TOS, occasionally pop up in RDF and last,the Ghosts Twinks (Ghost clan/ops) who are on a death march to go after xmog abuse and any form of cheating used in bg/plvling.

So you got some on and some not, while others trying to do something. I am more busy now than I was before, but I am trying to come on sometimes.

3. I will be back this Saturday and I will summon the rest of The Four with me. We will be recruiting and leveling 60 twinks.

Look for me around 4pm server time. I will be leveling with them as Castledawg.

There was supposed to be an RP event last weekend with my guild and other 70s but no luck, not sure what happened.

See you around.

4. Rflows acc was hijacked so he is getting it back but TTLS is dead atm ... and as i see Monster INC is dead too no twinks around ... Happy NY and Xmas

ShadeofBlue

5. Has anyone checked on the Naaru guild?

The Ghost twinks have been busy since TTLS and Inc went dark, and TOS has been taken over by someone else.

6. Kila is right. Twinks went into a hibernation period. I don't know why but it all started when TTLS started becoming less active. I thought twinking was slow because of the new raids that were opened, including Sunwell (which they've now closed because it was bugged). Needless to say, as the GM of Monster Inc, I, myself have been inactive due to work and irl issues. However, I will make my return back to WoW within the following week. I will try my hardest to bring twinking back, as I've done before but I will need some help. So those twinks that are still active but on their mains or etc, please bare with me and I will try my hardest to get the community back up and running. For TTLS, if you guys are still waiting on Rflow then you can carry on waiting. TTLS needs new leadership to help revive the guild.

Hang in there guys.

GM of Monster Inc
    -Smqt / Fazeqt

7. YO SMQT NIB ILL BE BACK TOO IF THERE IS MUCH ACTIVITY LEGION SUCKS
    HOTS MAKES ME MAD

Oneshotu <3

8. Can anyone give me some info on 80/85 twinking? I'm just looking to have some fun, which one is a better choice?

9. Choose 80.

85 Twinking used to be active but has died down. Over the last week, there have been more players committed to level 80 Twinking, at least on the Alliance.

I am an officer of a Twinking Guild and am currently levelling a level 80 Warrior, Tzarr and a level 60 druid, Grendelle. If you see me online whisper me and I can help you level, advise you on gear acquisition or offer you a ginvite.

10. Kila is right. Twinks went into a hibernation period. I don't know why but it all started when TTLS started becoming less active. I thought twinking was slow because of the new raids that were opened, including Sunwell (which they've now closed because it was bugged). Needless to say, as the GM of Monster Inc, I, myself have been inactive due to work and irl issues. However, I will make my return back to WoW within the following week. I will try my hardest to bring twinking back, as I've done before but I will need some help. So those twinks that are still active but on their mains or etc, please bare with me and I will try my hardest to get the community back up and running. For TTLS, if you guys are still waiting on Rflow then you can carry on waiting. TTLS needs new leadership to help revive the guild.

Hang in there guys.

GM of Monster Inc
    -Smqt / Fazeqt
    Alright let's do this then! I guess we gotta make this come back happen somehow! I hope more people will be as motivated as us!
    Dosseh

11. Alright let's do this then! I guess we gotta make this come back happen somehow! I hope more people will be as motivated as us!
    Dosseh
    We speak with big red from naaru guild, he is probably the only active twink. TOS has been taken over by new lead who is borderline against twinking atm.

12. Kila is right. Twinks went into a hibernation period. I don't know why but it all started when TTLS started becoming less active.

Hang in there guys.

GM of Monster Inc
    -Smqt / Fazeqt
    If you return tomodrow let's chat. My name is Kazzedor. You will also find me on Jojomonk, Powermint and Niyne.

13. If you return tomodrow let's chat. My name is Kazzedor. You will also find me on Jojomonk, Powermint and Niyne.
    I'll hit you up!

14. i also play at 70s twink as a rogue/mage hunter/ and i can inv ppl in the guild for future content, just let me know wc me tourantoupan, lakkika and toubana. remember the braget will come back so keep your twinks rdy for bgs and arenas!!!

15. I'm online now for those who want to have a chat.

You can find me on Fazeqt, sitting in goldshire :)

12 Last