1. Multiboxers in WG. Where is the fun loosing WG for a whole week because of MB?

Alliance is dying with each day. Loosing WG most of the time even made us weaker. After horde beating aliance for months finally one-two months ago we started winning more often because the noobs finally learnt how to play WG. Having Wintergrasp under control for 2-3 days was feeling enough but now its all over. Lately there are some multiboxers using 10 or even more that are unbeatable, desroying siege engines for 3 seconds, building inpenetrable wall with everyone sticking to it.
    40 people loosing to 2. That's what I call balance. Thank you, Warmane!

2. The main problem is not multiboxers but the balance of WG itself. It isn't supposed to be easier to win as a defender and now it's tons in favor of the faction controlling it, so when one holds it - it keeps it for atleast a week in most cases.

3. The main problem is not multiboxers but the balance of WG itself. It isn't supposed to be easier to win as a defender and now it's tons in favor of the faction controlling it, so when one holds it - it keeps it for atleast a week in most cases.
    Specify why it's not easy and how it should be.
    What does not work here or does work incorrectly, wich makes defending easy ?

4. Specify why it's not easy and how it should be.
    The disbalance comes obviously from the goblin workshops differences and the needed HKs in order to built vehicles. Tenacity tries to balance things a bit but it doesn't. I am not saying warmane's implementation is bugged, in retail it was disbalanced too but blizzard came up with this:

http://ru.wowhead.com/news=145516/pa...alance-changes.

Which I don't think is present here.

5. FFS When will u ppl learn that it isn't multiboxing but BOTS that are the problem.? You cannot control ,multiple characters effectively at once without a BOT. ... unless you have four hands. Stop complaining about multiboxing and use the right enemy - BOTS!! The value in multiboxing w/o BOTS is trading and crafting between accounts. It's not even helpful in quests where mobs aoe. The best u can hope for is one takes over when the first one dies. since u can only control one at a time.

6. FFS When will u ppl learn that it isn't multiboxing but BOTS that are the problem.? You cannot control ,multiple characters effectively at once without a BOT. ... unless you have four hands. Stop complaining about multiboxing and use the right enemy - BOTS!! The value in multiboxing w/o BOTS is trading and crafting between accounts. It's not even helpful in quests where mobs aoe. The best u can hope for is one takes over when the first one dies. since u can only control one at a time.
    This, its all about killing the first one, if you kill him, you killed all of them

7. Also the number of players allowed to join into a fight is limited; how can it be allowed that one person is taking the slots from other players away?
    I understood multiboxing was allowed on retail cuz each account had to pay the subsrciption fee for the month, but here when its free- why in the world is this behavior allowed in activities which are meant for many players, like battlegrounds, wintergrasp? Just one person behind five or more characters .... when there could be five different persons actually playing the BG/WG like its meant to?

8. Also the number of players allowed to join into a fight is limited; how can it be allowed that one person is taking the slots from other players away?
    I understood multiboxing was allowed on retail cuz each account had to pay the subsrciption fee for the month, but here when its free- why in the world is this behavior allowed in activities which are meant for many players, like battlegrounds, wintergrasp? Just one person behind five or more characters .... when there could be five different persons actually playing the BG/WG like its meant to?
    Just one person behind five or more characters .... when there could be five different persons actually playing the BG ............. +10

9. Wait what? Alliance is losing? WHen? What? How? I just got 39th losing streak on my horde DK....

10. The river of tears is what we (multiboxers) want to see lmao. For the Horde! Lok tar ogar Mariija! lol

11. And Wg is ours back again !Y O U L O S E! FT :)

12. well done fellow boxers on Lordaeron!
    I am proud :)

13. FFS When will u ppl learn that it isn't multiboxing but BOTS that are the problem.? You cannot control ,multiple characters effectively at once without a BOT. ... unless you have four hands. Stop complaining about multiboxing and use the right enemy - BOTS!! The value in multiboxing w/o BOTS is trading and crafting between accounts. It's not even helpful in quests where mobs aoe. The best u can hope for is one takes over when the first one dies. since u can only control one at a time.
    The fail in this statement is high....Just because you can't wrap your head around a concept, doesn't mean you get to label it. Let me put it in terms you "might" understand.

Let's say you have a remote controlled toy car, and you use the remote to control it. now since you're a smart little cookie, and you've figured out the frequency at which the remote controlled car works, you've gotten another remote controlled car to work at the same frequency.....BOOM, now you can control both at the same time! without four hands! Holy cow!

Your welcome.

14. Specify why it's not easy and how it should be.
    Is it normal that sieges cannot deal melee damage to tower and walls?

15. Lately there are some multiboxers using 10 or even more that are unbeatable, desroying siege engines for 3 seconds, building inpenetrable wall with everyone sticking to it.
    Allow me to invite you to play on Icecrown, you will see the "power" Multiboxers have there.

123 Last