1. Alliance is dying with each day. Loosing WG most of the time even made us weaker. After horde beating aliance for months finally one-two months ago we started winning more often because the noobs finally learnt how to play WG. Having Wintergrasp under control for 2-3 days was feeling enough but now its all over. Lately there are some multiboxers using 10 or even more that are unbeatable, desroying siege engines for 3 seconds, building inpenetrable wall with everyone sticking to it.
    40 people loosing to 2. That's what I call balance. Thank you, Warmane!
    I play to read posts ike this, thx!

It was me with 10, Mariija with 5 and Xevious with 5 :) u cant stop us, w8 few more weeks till Aboxy and Tuomo lvl up their 20/15 shammy teams, than u will see what is destruction.
    Edited: December 31, 2016

2. FFS When will u ppl learn that it isn't multiboxing but BOTS that are the problem.? You cannot control ,multiple characters effectively at once without a BOT. ... unless you have four hands. Stop complaining about multiboxing and use the right enemy - BOTS!! The value in multiboxing w/o BOTS is trading and crafting between accounts. It's not even helpful in quests where mobs aoe. The best u can hope for is one takes over when the first one dies. since u can only control one at a time.
    BAN this person plz. This noobishness, evilness and hate cant be tolerated.

3. Soon u will be so fu...ed up in wg by boxer shamqns its gnna be assum.40 shamans wit 40 totems bam bam:) gg cant wait for aboxy n marija crew to be bit moar geared.

4. fun to see how much effort some people put into destroying the game for other people! and for what benefit; just to feel good of oneself.. tells something of the person behind the army of bots

5. fun to see how much effort some people put into destroying the game for other people! and for what benefit; just to feel good of oneself.. tells something of the person behind the army of bots
    Ban this nub also.

6. Alliance is dying each day. Loosing WG most of the time. Having Wintergrasp under control for 3 days was feeling enough but now its all over.

7. I play to read posts ike this, thx!

It was me with 10, Mariija with 5 and Xevious with 5 :) u cant stop us, w8 few more weeks till Aboxy and Tuomo lvl up their 20/15 shammy teams, than u will see what is destruction.
    You are so proud that you need multiboxing to achieve some success personally that it's even funny. Ban me too?

P.S: I wonder why there isn't someone that is multiboxing on top of ladder at season ends :S Ah ye, that guys actually can play their characters...

8. You are so proud that you need multiboxing to achieve some success personally that it's even funny. Ban me too?

P.S: I wonder why there isn't someone that is multiboxing on top of ladder at season ends :S Ah ye, that guys actually can play their characters...
    1. Im proud! U cant mbox 10 mele chars and get them to 80 and gear them in 4.5kgs like me.
    2. I achieved all stuff u are achieving now in year 2008.
    3. Its funny as hell!!!
    4. Ban u for insulting Mboxers calling them Bots, that is racism. 1 more time i report u with 30 accounts, try me.
    5. Playing arena is waste of time now, we will play last arena season ofc, all of us Mboxers will play against eachother and gear ourself to the teets.
    6. I cant play my characters? Ofc i can, many of them, knowing all classes/spells/races etc perfect.

U are prolly good guy but u choosed wrong side :(

9. 4. Ban u for insulting Mboxers calling them Bots, that is racism
    That's funny, when I see someone here on the forums expressing his own frustration due to the impact multiboxers cause on the playground, he gets insulted too by... multiboxers ( /wave Deathsmaster), meanwhile I haven't seen any bans, and I suspect even one warning or two haven't been given to them, but who cares...
    Dig it, as long as boxing will be allowed on Warname, this will always be a X insult Y so Y insult X aswell.

10. P.S: I wonder why there isn't someone that is multiboxing on top of ladder at season ends :S Ah ye, that guys actually can play their characters...
    Hmm i won 14x r1 titles,including old warsong wrath when it was at people,coutnless ****s and 2.160 during s2 missing my glad cutof by short and 2.7k at s8,missing my cutoff by 70 rating or so as i recall.
    Also perhaps we dont chase top ratings,i had more then enuff chasing for r1(countless people can confirm this,including Mercy <3,Proterean and so on :)

11. I play to read posts ike this, thx!

Have fun playing with yourself. Many PVP players won't do Wintergrasp anymore until the multi-botting problem is taken care of. See, most of us actually have lives and jobs, and a limited amount of time to spend playing. Not gonna waste that time playing against talent-free script lemmings - might as well go dance with PVE NPC's - they at least do something other than the same 5 moves. Have fun with your 20/15 shammy teams, JF Sebastian.

First 123 Last