1. Bad Santa in Orgrimmar

I cant do my quest from Great-father Winter becouse Bad Santa kills me and not only me.. why just dont move it outside in Durotar?
    I farm Small eggs and do this quest so i need to complete him many times not just 1 time...
    Edited: December 27, 2016

2. Maybe there is a chance to make him NEUTRAL?

3. I cant do my quest from Great-father Winter becouse Bad Santa kills me and not only me.. why just dont move it outside in Durotar?
    I farm Small eggs and do this quest so i need to complete him many times not just 1 time...
    This is true and very annoying

He is suppose to spawn every few hours, not be there permanently and Spam.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=345606

You thought this old cheerful mythical creature is good? Well, he is, but you haven't been this year. Both Alliance and Horde will fall victim to the (Bad Santa who will occasionally lay siege to both capitals every few hours.) The first group that invokes his wrath will get his treasures, but others will have to fight as well to preserve their capital as Bad Santa has many unpaid elvish servants.

BAD SANTA GO HOME! YOUR BRO DID ON DECEMBER 25th
    Edited: December 27, 2016

4. This is so annoying! I couldn't finish the Winterveil achievements because I just can't talk with the npcs, this annoying boss keeps killing me all the time.

So, you make this event, the event is clearly BUGGED as he never leaves, and nothing is done about it? It's not like a forgotten chain quest in a far away zone, it's in the middle of Orgrimmar killing everyone!

Will any admin give word about this issue?

5. hah, "hardcore" realm players are crying about event mob got farmed on icecrown 24/7

6. hah, "hardcore" realm players are crying about event mob got farmed on icecrown 24/7
    We're talking about the huge Santa inside Orgrimmar, not the snowmen.

7. We're talking about the huge Santa inside Orgrimmar, not the snowmen.
    i'am talking about him too

8. i'am talking about him too
    Well, there's not much to say if you're saying stuff like this from the comfort of a high rate, high populated server like Icecrown. Even though you say "hardcore", you can't deny it is indeed a hardcore server.

Attitudes like yours are what makes me stay in Lordaeron, there's too much of these in Icecrown. If you're not gonna add anything to the topic, hold it for yourself. We all thank you deeply.