1. I downloaded client of MoP and not working

hi, i have downloaded the client from the downloads section, MoP client, not the old, and when i execute the wow.exe not starting, in the Task manager just appear like its open or starting, but nothing happens. I have a different client with the WoD models and works allmost fine, have some bugs and crash, and some texture missings, so this is the reason i was trying to download this one, and one friend have the same problem... Any ideas?

2. follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC ( it is important)
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

3. I have this same issue. Only, read-only reapplies itself after I remove it. I've gone through everything including making sure I have administrator privileges to setting the attributes in the command prompt. I have even copied all files over to a new folder, which seemed to remove the read-only at first... but trying to launch the game, the read-only is right back on.

4. I have found that I can log into other private MoP servers without issue. That tells me there is something in the config file that is specific to Warmane (other than realmlist)
    To double check the realm list- your page says to change it to logon.warmane.com
    I remember something else saying logon.warmane.ru
    Which one is correct?
    Is there a way to just get Warmane's config file for 5.4.8?
    Edited: December 27, 2016

5. yeah that fix it, the read-only... thanks alot!

6. It still doesn't work for me. I believe it's something on Warmane's end considering I can log into other 5.4.8 private servers using the SAME files (just changing the realmlist) and have no issues...
    It'd be nice to get some technical support on this.

7. Why am I not getting any help with this? Clearly I need to find a different private server to play on and donate to- this one doesn't care about helping players.

8. Why is MoP having so many issues? I've been doing everything I can to get it working... I finally got the game to load to the log in screen but now mine is stopping on "Connecting" every time. Sometimes it'll give me an error to go to the blizzard website.