1. Instant 90, What are the common issues faced, how to overcome?

I am about to get a new instant 90 character, what are the problems that i would face?
    Also, how do i get gold if i have instant 90?, what are the items in warmane store that can sell for good gold.
    Will need gold for learning riding and plus a few hundred more for MoP gear.
    Please advise me anyone!!

2. You can clear some old raids like Molten Core for gold to buy contender gear, then start jp farming with global groups. After this you can do naxx25 - ~11k gold/run. Even instant 90 is waste of resources, since you can 1-90 in less than 1 day. (12-15 hours played time). If you still want to buy gold, check character trading system. People sell characters with like 300k gold or even more for ~30 coins, but there will be gold squish on January, 1st.

3. A minor annoyance that comes with it is that you won't automatically unlock any of the flight paths as you would if you levelled normally.

4. A minor annoyance that comes with it is that you won't automatically unlock any of the flight paths as you would if you levelled normally.
    Yeah, This is big punishment for donating and buying instant level 90. Should be fixed.

5. I did a few instant 90's on WOTLK. Gold, gear, and training were my issues, at least you don't have to pay for training in MOP other than profs.

6. after you get instant lvl head first into pandaria and buy gear from vendors after that you can do daily quests and earn 10k+ golds with this golds you can buy contender set or even better items (depends on price on AH) also you can do klaxxi rep and complete chain quest which reward is epic ring 489ilvl( not bad for fresh lvl 90) after that just start working on proffesions

7. If you instant lvl a cloth character on horde. let me know in a PM here. ill make you dreadful for free!