1. PVE - Arms or Fury?

Hi, i start playing Lordaeron x1 , i want to know which is better for pve, i mean solo-play, because im solitarie player :P
    Thanks guys.

EDIT: and what is the best race to play warrior.
    Edited: December 28, 2016

2. Prot is the best spec for solo playing. Deals the most dmg and has the best survivalability.
    Arms is also decent but not as good as prot when u wanna play alone. Stay away from fury though. Fury is a raid spec that is only viable in well gear.

Best race for pve is Orc.

3. Hii. If ur gonna talk about dungeons and all.... arms isn't great... I did more dps being 4.7k gs than a arms warrior who was 5.2k gs. People usually like arms only because of bladestorm imo. Btw I levelled my charecter being fury and I didn't have any problem. It's great. However I will say that in dungeons and all u MIGHT get bored playing fury as the rotation and all is pretty easy. Hope this helped. All the best. Hope u reach 80 soon

4. Hii. If ur gonna talk about dungeons and all.... arms isn't great... I did more dps being 4.7k gs than a arms warrior who was 5.2k gs.
    Doing more dps as arms 5k gs than furies with same gs or higher. What am i doing wrong?

5. Doing more dps as arms 5k gs than furies with same gs or higher. What am i doing wrong?
    The question is what are they doing wrong.
    I've seen a ton of "5k gs" but they run around with hpala waist, cloth boe shoulders and other random stuff they find on the AH for <300g.

DKs with just 2 Icy Touches in the whole dungeon, UH DK spamming obliterate, ret palas without consecration, warriors without heroic strike and some **** I never thought possible - demonstrated by the fine players here.

It's a no surprise to see someone who knows at least a bit about the game do better with even 4k than someone with better gear who knows nothing or very little.