1. Gold reduction by 50% possible exploits?

I wonder did admins think thru everything?Like for example if i put a dagger for 1m gold on AH, and i send all my money to friend and tell him to bid on dagger before gold reduction, after gold is reduced and he wins bid, i get back my almost full money from AH with some minor reduction.As that money was saved as bid on AH during reduction and was not on character or bank.
    Probably same thing could be done via black market..

How will admins deal with that?

2. Interesting.

And no, the chance of missing something in the process is not 0.

3. They will deal with it as they do with the bugs on the bugtracker, by deleting it the thread.

4. Honestly this is probably my greatest concern.

5. They have already said all mail/guild bank/alt stacks will be deleted. Unless you wanna risk sending gold to a toon, deleting and trying to recover it, everything has been tested.

6. They have already said all mail/guild bank/alt stacks will be DELETED. Unless you wanna risk sending gold to a toon, deleting and trying to recover it, everything has been tested.
    Would you quote and/or link the information you're giving, please?

7. They have already said all mail/guild bank/alt stacks will be deleted. Unless you wanna risk sending gold to a toon, deleting and trying to recover it, everything has been tested.
    Did you actually read what i wrote?The gold is NOT in the mail/guild bank/alt.
    Once you place bid,the gold is kept on Auction House, bids can last 48 hours, i can place bid before reset, and the gold will come into my mail box 1-2 days AFTER reset from AH.

I mean how it can half it if its fixed bid on AH, it cant reduce bids on AH.

Dont see how can admins solve this

8. They will defenetly clean out Ah..
    No point in gold squish if prices stays the same..

9. Did you actually read what i wrote?The gold is NOT in the mail/guild bank/alt.
    Once you place bid,the gold is kept on Auction House, bids can last 48 hours, i can place bid before reset, and the gold will come into my mail box 1-2 days AFTER reset from AH.

I mean how it can half it if its fixed bid on AH, it cant reduce bids on AH.

Dont see how can admins solve this
    Don't give too much details. If someone can't manage the already clear information, why make it for them a 'step-by-step' procedure. Besides, he still hasn't replied to my question, so it generates doubts about what he said or understood.

They will defenetly clean out Ah..
    Should be a logic step before the squish and the fastest and easiest way (if don't want to mess with additional 'solutions').

------------------------
    Since I won't be able to play this weekend, ergo, won't be present when the squish happens perse, I'll make this AH bid procedure for an item at low price as an experiment (so no exploit intention) to see afterwards how they handled this topic.

10. Don't give too much details. If someone can't manage the already clear information, why make it for them a 'step-by-step' procedure. Besides, he still hasn't replied to my question, so it generates doubts about what he said or understood.

Should be a logic step before the squish and the fastest and easiest way (if don't want to mess with additional 'solutions').

------------------------
    Since I won't be able to play this weekend, ergo, won't be present when the squish happens perse, I'll make this AH bid procedure for an item at low price as an experiment (so no exploit intention) to see afterwards how they handled this topic.
    Yep, please report back, not that i want to exploit anything, it was just my concern and thats why i asked publicly.

11. I'm gonna take it upon myself to update this now. I had taken a few screenshots of auctions that were clearly trying to take advantage of the aforementioned trick.
    In a nutshell, all previous bids on auctions were halfed as well.
    So if an auction didn't have any bids placed on it, its min bid remained the same - but for auctions that players had placed a bid on, the bid got halfed.
    I must say I'm quite relieved. Anything but happy about the squish, but at least people couldn't easily circumvent it.

12. Or admins did silent fix after seeing my post :)

Anyway all good.

13. Apparently some lucky guy said he didn't lose what he had, wonder what went wrong there.