1. Queues? Eternal question

Everyone know that it is almost impossible to play in the evening (EU time). If you want to play - join the queue and wait for 2-3 hours before you can enter.
    And I wonder, why everyone admit it? Or people just got used to it? It was the reason why i stopped playing warmane and some of my friends also did it.
    The solution is very simple: create auto-system to kick people, who are afk for 20+ mins (on some servers it just logs out you into character list and after few minutes it disconnects you). Why this would work? Because there are hundreds of people who are afk. You can see it after the restart in peak time, population decreases from 12k to 9-10k. Full Dalaran (aka LAGGARAN) is a city of afk people, who create lags there btw.
    The reason why some of them stay afk is because the DON'T WANT to stay in QUEUE when they will have time to play. Even some people are logging into the characters list and go afk, so when they will come back they will be able to play.
    Yeah, I know that donators don't have queues troubles, blablabla, yeah, i'm a pleb and i think that 90% are and we just want to play the game.

Am I the only one who hates this queues?

2. This was discussed so many times that I even lost the count. Dude you can just waste 10 bucks and you will be able to skip the queue permanently. If you can pay the internet, eat, dress, sleep, go to school, you can surely waste just 10 bucks. It's just few less pizzas and beers and you're exactly on the same situation.