1. Links are out of date again, can you please fix them again ?

2. I think power infusion stacks with bloodlust/heroism. I tested it out abit in a dungeon a month or two ago, shaman did heroism, I checked cast time of flash heal and then used PI and checked again and numbers were diferent, I didnt test actual cast coz flash heal was already below 1 second without heroism. but Ive seen good moonkins ask for PI for when they get lunar eclipse during heroirm, and they say it really does stack.
    I would appreciate if someone could confirm coz I dont have wow atm to do further testing.
    If PI is confirmed to stack with hero/bl, which classes would benefit from PI+hero/bl combo? I know boomy probably would coz I've been told and it makes sense coz starfire takes forever to cast, but anyone else?

ty in advance
    btw lord realm
    also sry english
    Edited: September 7, 2017

3. I think power infusion stacks with bloodlust/heroism.
    [...]
    I would appreciate if someone could confirm coz I dont have wow atm to do further testing.
    It does.
    If PI is confirmed to stack with hero/bl, which classes would benefit from PI+hero/bl combo? I know boomy probably would coz I've been told and it makes sense coz starfire takes forever to cast, but anyone else?
    The ridiculous amount of haste actually makes it hard to be valuable during heroism/bloodlust, because in most casts the cast in question is already capping their GCD. The specs with dots will benefit from it the most, because those dots scale with the haste which goes beyond the relevance of the GCD. However, generally speaking, it is more advisable to use Power Infusion just as Heroism/Bloodlust ends. This gives the target in question a more prolonged "hasted" phase, and allows the Power Infusion to have a more powerful effect.

4. thanks, thats the answer I was looking for. So spriest and afflix kinda. I'll still give it during hero if anyone asks (on ez bosses), I bet they like it hehe tanks probably won't like
    Edited: September 8, 2017

5. Hey guys, fixed the links and some of the textx ^^ Have fun using the guide :)

6. thanks, thats the answer I was looking for. So spriest and afflix kinda. I'll still give it during hero if anyone asks (on ez bosses), I bet they like it hehe tanks probably won't like
    Demo Locks and Fire (FFB and FB TTW) Mages probably won't gcd cap either, unless you're using BL in execute phase, in which case Demo will be gcd capped.

7. thanks, thats the answer I was looking for. So spriest and afflix kinda. I'll still give it during hero if anyone asks (on ez bosses), I bet they like it hehe tanks probably won't like
    Just a quick reminder:
    It doesn't stack with: Bloodlust / Heroism
    Power Infusion doesn't stack with those two, as for the haste part (or at least it shouldn't, didn't play for a while to confirm).
    See the belonging gamepedia changelog:
    Spoiler: Show

Edited: December 22, 2017

8. Hey dude one question. Why you dont mention val´anyr as the bis weapon? isnt it actually bis for any healer class. Even disc?

9. Hey dude one question. Why you dont mention val´anyr as the bis weapon? isnt it actually bis for any healer class. Even disc?
    You do very little healing as a disc priest hence why anyr isn't used in that spec.

10. Update: PI stacking with bloodlust/heroism is fixed, the two doesn't stack anymore.

11. hey sorry to necro but, i have one question, i'm fresh 80 and i'm reading a lot of guides, never played disc before so i have no idea what addon should i use to know when weakeness is gone and i can Pw:S someone, i use blizzard interface no healing addons and i use mouseover macro on all my skills, i really didn't like healbot

12. hey sorry to necro but, i have one question, i'm fresh 80 and i'm reading a lot of guides, never played disc before so i have no idea what addon should i use to know when weakeness is gone and i can Pw:S someone, i use blizzard interface no healing addons and i use mouseover macro on all my skills, i really didn't like healbot
    Hey there!

I use Grid for this. Grid is basically a replacement of the Blizzard raid frames, and is highly customizable. It's great for displaying buffs and debuffs of specific types (you can pick and choose whatever you want) on a person's specific frame, which can be displayed as an icon, a colored marker, etc.

This is a sample of what my Grid looks like in a 2-person party. Sorry if the empty space on the right bothers you, it does disappear in a fully 5-man party or a raid group though.
    On the white box, which is what my frames for a Priest in the group looks like (the green frame is a Hunter), you can see two small colored squares. The yellow square on the bottom-left is the indicator that my Power Word: Shield is active on the target. The red square on the bottom-right is the indicator that the player has Weakened Soul active on them (casted by any Priest).

Here is a download link for Grid;
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B26...hzS3NVamc/view

Grid takes a lot of meddling to figure out to setup, and I haven't seen any guides for how to configure it. So I'll share my Grid file if you want it, here;
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oc5...ew?usp=sharing

Put the file in this folder;
    World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/YourAccountName/SavedVariables

The profile the settings are saved to is the Default profile.

13. Hey there!

I use Grid for this. Grid is basically a replacement of the Blizzard raid frames, and is highly customizable. It's great for displaying buffs and debuffs of specific types (you can pick and choose whatever you want) on a person's specific frame, which can be displayed as an icon, a colored marker, etc.

This is a sample of what my Grid looks like in a 2-person party. Sorry if the empty space on the right bothers you, it does disappear in a fully 5-man party or a raid group though.
    On the white box, which is what my frames for a Priest in the group looks like (the green frame is a Hunter), you can see two small colored squares. The yellow square on the bottom-left is the indicator that my Power Word: Shield is active on the target. The red square on the bottom-right is the indicator that the player has Weakened Soul active on them (casted by any Priest).

Here is a download link for Grid;
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B26...hzS3NVamc/view

Grid takes a lot of meddling to figure out to setup, and I haven't seen any guides for how to configure it. So I'll share my Grid file if you want it, here;
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oc5...ew?usp=sharing

Put the file in this folder;
    World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/YourAccountName/SavedVariables

The profile the settings are saved to is the Default profile.
    Wow this addon is great, thx for the addon and the configuration, i'm pretty sure i would spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to configure. thx so much

14. hi ive been following this guide and need some clarification regarding the Ring of Phase Regeneration. do discs have no right to roll for its normal version? seems the group im in all agreed so.

15. hi ive been following this guide and need some clarification regarding the Ring of Phase Regeneration. do discs have no right to roll for its normal version? seems the group im in all agreed so.
    "have no right" is definitely the wrong term. But as a disc you can't utilize its benefits (high int/haste combo - arguably you don't need either) as much as other healers.

First ... 34567 ... Last