1. Priests need icc25 cloth armor bracelets, but end up assigning them to druids.

paso alto2023/7/25 pm 18:00 ICC 25 ID: 10793788
    The leader when distributing the team loot, he assigns a level 264 cloth wristband [Shattered Ice Belt] to a druid using leather armor. I made a demand point roll on this wristband and got 30 points, the Druid rolled 90 points, does this situation make sense to trade it to the Druid when I have a demand for cloth armor instead of assigning it based on level and character demand? ~! The team leader did not ask os to roll points.

I appealed to the DK afterward, and he thought he was not wrong, but he tried his best to let the druid communicate with me, and during my conversation with the druid, the difference between the two was very obvious. I insisted that the loot was a cloth armor item, and in the absence of demand for it from cloth armor professions such as clerics, warlocks, mages, and so forth, and the team leader prompted the os to make a roll, it was okay for the druid to make a roll to win It is possible to win this gauntlet.

And the druid told me that this is his bis item and that he will not surrender the cloth armor gauntlet no matter what, that he emphasizes the properties of the item regardless of class, and that he can issue a demand for it as long as it's appropriate, and that he cited the importance of the spiritual properties on this gauntlet to it being a druid, and also told me that I shouldn't have it,

2. Whether it makes sense at all unfortunately doesn't matter much. It does make sense to some people, and when joining someone else's group, they can set the loot rules.

3. .. wristband .. Belt .. item ..gauntlet ..
    WHICH ONE IS IT?!?!? Jokes aside..

Items' armor types aren't always indications who can roll on them. A lot of the time a lower tier armor is better as it has desirable stats.
    You should ask the RL before raid starts if armor types are respected or not. Or if you have specific item in mind, ask about that.

"Hey, do you allow druids to roll on https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50032 as MS?"

4. I play in Icecrown City, and my impression here is that the default rule of rolling items by armor type has been followed by everyone for a very long time - I've had two instances where paladins rolled armor mail, and chieftains abide by the rule of rolling items by armor type when distributing items, and people will respond to a paladin on the spot by telling him that if he needs lockpicking he can choose a lockpicked character to go into the raid because it's obviously greedy, and it's entirely possible for the paladin to get the armor item by rolling if there's not an armor-type profession that needs that armor item in the party!

5. WHICH ONE IS IT?!?!? Jokes aside..

Items' armor types aren't always indications who can roll on them. A lot of the time a lower tier armor is better as it has desirable stats.
    You should ask the RL before raid starts if armor types are respected or not. Or if you have specific item in mind, ask about that.

"Hey, do you allow druids to roll on https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50032 as MS?"

Hello, thank you for your eagerness to help, I'm new to the forums, and thank you very much for sending this item through an online connection, if I remember correctly it would be this cloth armor bracelet, I've participated in many raid icc's, and in one raid icc I participated in the leader didn't seriously assign items based on the type of armor but rather on the size of the points, which he neglected to do. (He realized this after the fact, but he didn't think he was wrong and did his best to get the druid to communicate with me) When assigning items, most people basically rolled item requests by armor type, only the druid made a roll across armor types, and it happened in a situation where a cloth armor profession needed that armor wrist request.