1. Legplates of the Silver Hand

Hello, i wanted to know if someone saw them even once on a character or even drop, because i never saw them in 31 runs, normal and hard mode cumulated, and no one wear them in dala or raid pug.

Are they implemented ? x)

http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47830

Edit : Horde version http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47902

And we do several runs per week in the guild, never heard it drop too.
    Edited: December 29, 2016

2. First of all they wont drop in 10Man HC, why? cuz its normal loot and not ToGC10 Loot
    Idk how u did 31 runs so far, but yes i saw those a couple of times on Horde and i can tell u why noone useing them, cuz 232 Tier is better and ppl buy tier over useing those

3. I've got the HC version of these, so I'm pretty sure they exist.

4. Thanks for the replies, so at least they exist.

For kidsgetrekt, for HC .. ofc i'm talking for the HC version, seems kinda obvious, but i guess you try to have fun with your avatar.

And thoses legs are kinda mandatory to get the 100% arpen without full 25 HC stuff or the banner of toc5. Because yes, even with only flat 70% arpen it's better than 55% arpen and a trinket proc like grim toll or mjolnir runestone (on war).
    And i'm talking about test made with a warrior as good as me, and it's not only about dps, it's about the average value on damages on a full raid evening, and not only beast with luck at stun phase.

Even BT who is only AP do more with 70% compared to 55% to 100% on proc ( lol dat proc max 22% uptime) at equivalent stuff.

Maybe it's like Justicebringer, who is super rare in 25 normal, but everyone seems to have it on 25 HM, or i'm just cursed x)

5. Thanks for the replies, so at least they exist.

For kidsgetrekt, for HC .. ofc i'm talking for the HC version, seems kinda obvious, but i guess you try to have fun with your avatar.

And thoses legs are kinda mandatory to get the 100% arpen without full 25 HC stuff or the banner of toc5. Because yes, even with only flat 70% arpen it's better than 55% arpen and a trinket proc like grim toll or mjolnir runestone (on war).
    And i'm talking about test made with a warrior as good as me, and it's not only about dps, it's about the average value on damages on a full raid evening, and not only beast with luck at stun phase.

Even BT who is only AP do more with 70% compared to 55% to 100% on proc ( lol dat proc max 22% uptime) at equivalent stuff.

Maybe it's like Justicebringer, who is super rare in 25 normal, but everyone seems to have it on 25 HM, or i'm just cursed x)