1. How much will you loose?

Ah, the great gold squish, most ridiculous thing ever. After leveling and riding/flight training, I'm lucky to have 1k G left in toons pockets, and depend on the G quest/daily rewards for prof training, fixing, and an occasional purchase.
    If I can afford something I need on AH, then I'll buy it, otherwise I farm for it, or even start another toon for a prof.

When I sell on AH, I undercut the H E double hockey sticks out of people, by half or sometimes a 1/4 of the price.
    Let people with the G spend more, and if more people undercut on AH, it would drive prices down

I think the best thing to do would be limit anything getting listed on AH to double the vendor value
    You should also be lowering in game costs of such things as training and other things that cost several thousand G, not fair to force us to charge less but the game keeps charging the same prices.

So anyway, I'll only be loosing max 1000g on a couple toons, but thats going to hurt me a lot more than someone with high double or triple digits of G
    Edited: December 29, 2016

2. How much will I lose?

Over 4 million. Quite pissed to be honest. Anyone believing the market prices will remain at 50% permanently has frankly no idea how the market works. They will be back up where we're right now sooner or later, so in the end, everyone gets screwed over.

In addition to that, I strongly believe that people will find ways to circumvent this, putting themselves at an advantage. I just don't see at all how this is a good idea to begin with; it's hard to pull off, doesn't really help the poor and is a major annoyance for the rich. On top of that, over 80% of the community's feedback (I've read) was negative.

I'm really not happy at all. Not 100% sure yet if my future here is secure. I'd probably have an easier time leaving if it weren't for my assets and all the work I've put into my stuff on this server :/

/rant

3. About nothing cause I spent my 1 mil gold on buying 25+ stacks of living steel,gems,sha crystals etc. Having all the mats I need and 7 professions, and knowing that prices will not change much (since I, as in we who sell professions, set the prices) I am personally not worried, just annoyed at the ignorance of GMs who think this will change anything. Those who have the means will always have gold and those who don't will have even less.

4. not losing anything.. have a few million worth of goodies in my bank.

5. Whoever thought this would give entry level market share to new players in the long run and give them a chance to enjoy lower prices doesn't play much on frostwolf to be honest. Just a very small percentage of players control the market now and guess what, just a very small percentage of players will control it after :D. I'm reducing my prices only to match the rate at which players earn gold now, so in the end it will take the same amount of effort to buy my stuff.

6. Also, some of the prices on mats in AH are justified. I need some crystallized fire, AH was too rich for my blood, so after going out to get some, after about an hour I have maybe 15. So damn right I'd charge 5k G for a stack that I've spent a bunch of time farming, plenty of mats in this realm drop rates suck and deserve a high price for time spent gathering.
    I'm starting to wonder if the Molten melt down was actually a server crash, or the mother of all squishes! lol

7. It's funny how the Community understands (the majority at least) that the squish won't bring any advantage, but the Staff doesn't; and actually idk if it's "funny" the word or more like "worrisome".

8. warmane thinks this will help up with economy on servers but after squish everything comes back in 2-3 months for sure... nothing help them against peoples who can get gold cap in one day like me :D this mostly hurts peoples who are new on this server or who dont farm at all

9. So far so good, nothing happened yet...