1. Cant decide

Good evening fellow players, i need opinion from you, what to choose, priest or dudu heal only for battlegrounds, not arenas or anythin, pure bgs. Ty for your time

2. My opinion.. pick a druid I think you'll have more fun. I myself play a priest heal, it's not bad, but for bgs I feel like druid will provide way more fun. ^^

3. I usually tell to pick whatever you feel you want to play the most. However, I think that resto druid on its general has more healing power than a disc priest. Both are great when they're well played. Druid can be invisible, surprising enemies, can CC with cyc, bear stun etc, while disc priest can be really annoying to the most played class in battlegrounds (paladins) removing bubble, dispellings, mana burn, etc, you get the point.
    I'd personally choose disc priest as I've played it a lot in the past, but feel free to choose whatever you'd like.

4. First of all ty for replies. You see I played tons of bg and somehow priest cought my attention, lets clear it, I never played one but I would give it a shoot. So is it hard to play? I read some guides, watch yt videos and stuff, is rotation hard, or just hittin shield, renew and flash heals? In my opinion priest is like machine in bgs with absorbs and healing, compared to dudu, maybe i am wrong but its seems like that.