1. desire to progress through pve content as originally intended?

since global chat is packed and there isnt much room for discussion, im trying to guage the desire, if there is any, to progress pve content regularly rather than reach TOC asap and jump to icc.

I raided in early WOTLK, didnt finish the xpac due to real life but I joined this server to raid Naxx and Uld again mostly, not to rush through the gearing phase and jump straight to endgame content, i dont see the point in that considering naxx and uld are very quality raids and shouldnt be skipped. the problem is, im not seeing anyone wanting to run these amazing raids. another problem is, that on the extremely rare occasion that these raids are pugged, they demand people far outgear the content, but what about people needing naxx and uld gear and wanting to progress by that method?

these are the people im looking for. if i can find enough people who are interested i may even start a guild, but for now im wondering if there are any guilds out there already doing this? i am a 26k hp protadin, def capped, nearly hit capped, 61% mitigation from armor, 3336GS, max mining, and currently waiting for the gold squish to finish my enchants. Having tanked and dpsed naxx 10 and 25 for months, i know what the real requirements are, and i have surpassed all of them by a fair amount, i may not have the ICC gearscore to get accepted into pugs and regular raiding guilds, but those are nowhere near what the actual requirements are as any of us original WOTLK players know.

i am looking for either a guild, or enough like minded individuals to convince me to start one, to run WOTLK without the catch up mechanics and overgeared mentality. so who out there already does this/is interested in doing this?

2. Are you talking about Lordaeron? Because if yes - naxx and ulduar are still very buffed and for example Patchwerk hits like a bloody truck, tanking it as a 3.3k char (especially off-tanking it) will require a lot of attempts or awesome healers.

3. PM me if you're on Icecrown. We had an 8man team that eventually split apart but I may bring them back. We're all in dungeon/naxx10 gear

4. I'm always down for raiding the older stuff, whether it's Naxx, or Ulduar, since I really enjoyed those raids on live, but nowdays no one really runs them anymore.

Naxx had some of the most fun fights, and Ulduar is just awesome, and gives you lots of options on how hard you really want each fight to be. Not to mention, Yogg :)

Send me a message in-game if you want to run those, I just like raiding in general, and if I've got time, I'll totally come tank or dps for you (10 or 25).

My main is Shaithis (Unholy dps / tank), and my other is Thibor (Prot tank / Fury dps).

5. Check this guild: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348210

10 man raid is alive and working, Algalon is not yet killed, no hard modes in Ulduar tried yet, currentl ilvl limit is 213, what else you may with for? :)

Can come to the raid if you planned it beforehand? We`ll always have a place for you in 10 man raid, moreover we hope to have 25man raid working soon.
    Edited: April 2, 2017