1. Nostalgia?

The more time pass , the more i realize the server will never be same, its not about management or quality , it's everything combined and overall enjoyment of the game.
    I dont know if i am the only one who thinks 2010 august to January 2013 was the best time to play this game?

I really miss 2k12 Molten-WoW, the people , the guilds, the management, the way everything worked, idk maybe its just me, but i really think this server was at its best in 2012, I still remember when we had 4 Full servers with 500 que... I would give anything to go back to those days.. sadly will never happen.

#oldLordaeron
    #Neltharion-Wrath
    #oldDeathwing
    #Frostwolf-Wrath

2. I feel the same.

I miss much of the challenge, like my first guild having a weekly exp cap, whereas my guilds here hit level 25 without any effort. Back then I was quite proud when we made level 25 after 18 months, but not here. Unfortunately we hit that level 3 weeks before the Moltdown! /cry.

I feel that the community back then was much more just that: a community. People here are just more solotary. But I am not sure if that is due to WarMane's efforts, or that it is just the way the world has changed.

I too would love to see those days back, Timetopwn. Perhaps you and I could meet up some time and ponder on how we are gonna warp time?

With regards,

Shiarta

3. Yeah, that's what it is - nostalgia. You only miss is because you started playing back then, because everything was new, unexplored, you weren't as experienced as you are now. People who started playing in 2016 will probably say the same about today 3 or 4 years down the road. I do miss older times myself, but sadly they are never coming back.

4. Yeah, that's what it is - nostalgia. You only miss is because you started playing back then, because everything was new, unexplored, you weren't as experienced as you are now. People who started playing in 2016 will probably say the same about today 3 or 4 years down the road. I do miss older times myself, but sadly they are never coming back.
    Not really I am playing wow ever since i was 11 years old , right at the release of TBC on Live servers,I played TBC,WOTLK on Live, and i played on Molten since december 22nd 2009, nothing was really unexplored or not experienced, i had already experienced the content, and was a dedicated PVE player, it's just that the joy of playing the game died within me after the moltdown, I lost 2 many ppl i played with because of that, and not just that , the whole personality of the server changed, back those days we used to have PUGs do 25HC till Sindragosa several times trough out the week. But yeah it is what it is , Nostalgia.

5. 2012 WotLK was hardly even WotLK. You were playing a crude imitation of WotLK that only resembled it on the surface and that was where the similarities ended. Nothing back then comes close to comparing to what our WotLK servers have evolved into today.

So yeah, it's nostalgia. Like the kind of nostalgia that makes old retail veterans want to play on private servers to re-live the game they loved ages ago, except these people would pick Lordaeron/Icecrown in its current state over what the 2012 scripts were 99 times out of 100, and the only way I can fathom them wanting to pick otherwise would be if private servers were their first introduction to WoW.

6. I agree with DarkenedHue.
    Also want to add that for me the release of the new Lordaeron realm was full of nostalgic moments. It was so awesome to level up on this new realm. The low level areas were filled with ppl and there was wpvp going on everywhere. It felt like back in Vanilla when everything was new.

7. Best period was 2004-2006. So I switched to 1.12.1 for a while...

And we all miss Feelme best maeg MOLTEN WOW MAFIA

8. Best point on molten was dec 09 and a few months into 2010

9. The server are about a million times better than when it was in 2010-2012, but I sure as hell do miss my Hordies of old Neltharion back then. If I had to see someone run past me with the <Guerrilla Warfare> tag I would most likely wet myself from excitement.

Also..

And we all miss Feelme best maeg MOLTEN WOW MAFIA
    The dude could spell steal your flying mount, shot Frost Nova and it created the continent we know today as Northrend.

Funny thing is, I found this piece of gold:
    https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Feelme-b...g-t273274.html