1. A bit of inside info please:)

Hello everyone,
    Thinking about getting back in wow, been away for some time. Only pve player not interested in arenas really.

Can some kind sould provide me a bit of information please about Icecrown server?

Is the population balanced between alliance and horde? What about pve raiding guilds , is the faction spreading balanced or leaning more towards one faction?

Regarding raiding performance for classes, how is bear vs dk vs warr tanking ? Are they all viable?
    What about dps between warr, hunter, warlock, dk, druid, shaman? How are they performing?
    (mage, rogue,paladin arent an option for me as i dont enjoy them)

thanks a lot to anyone taking the time to give me an answer:)

2. As to population balance im not sure about stats. If ur in it for pve shouldnt matter so much if u dont bg/arena. you'll hear ppl complaining too many horde and how they always have wintergrasp and from others ull hear the exact opposite so...

For pve raiding guilds ive only played alliance since moltdown and can only say on this side there are quite a few top guilds farming lod. With 12k pop online at peak times tho i believe it shouldnt be a problem either side getting a good pve guild. you can check recruitment page to see gd guilds on either side beforehand.

Raiding performance for those tanks - All fully geared are gd, for a raid like icc which reduces dodge dudus have a disadvantage so every1 usly goes stamina build and wars dont have the best spell reduction. Personally palas/dks>dudu/war. Altho this rating is my own preference, we have tanked lod with all tanking classes, so fully geared and if you know wut ur doing, its not really an issue. Just gearing up might be harder with some.

As for dps - shamans as ele and enh it seems need almost bis to start doing grt dmg, only class that can provide hero +totems +1%hit if draenei so not hard to get spot usly.
    Locks - i lov this class, as demo tho ur real dps comes when boss low health so not the best dps but ur raid will most likely want u to be demo for raid buff.
    Affli spec is grt fun and lots of dmg so is hybrid. Again to top dps will be hard unless ur gd with dot timers. Raids will usually want 1 lock for summoning and soulstone and thats it.
    K getting to long, to summ, warr fury is grt dps altho im used to seeing the smourners dps. Hunter grt dps - and ofc grt utility in many fights so u cant always just sit on boss n burst. dudu feral and boomy both nice - feral can be quite tricky at times keeping bleeds up and energy pooling, boomy simpler but like ele ull see true dps with bis.

Main pnt for all, depends wut boss requires (aoe/sinple/cc etc). eg fight with movement rdps will score higher. Just go with what u like -apart from dps each class play style and utility very diff.