1. PLDT users playing WoTLK server stuck on "Connecting" screen

I have been experiencing a login problem since yesterday. Everytime I log in, it's stuck on the "Connecting" screen. Afterwards, it will say "Unable to connect..." and sometimes it will say "Login Server Down". I have asked other players using PLDT as their ISP and are also experiencing the same issue. We have deleted the Cache folder, checked the realmlist.wtf and config.wtf files. I asked Warmane on FB and said it's a VPN issue but PLDT doesn't use a VPN we are directly connected to them.

If anyone has experienced this issue and it got resolved, please help us on any other workarounds and provide us the best solutions.

I still can't log in today. :(

Any good soul who can help out.

2. Are you still experiencing this issue? Where are you located?

3. I have been experiencing a login problem since yesterday. Everytime I log in, it's stuck on the "Connecting" screen. Afterwards, it will say "Unable to connect..." and sometimes it will say "Login Server Down". I have asked other players using PLDT as their ISP and are also experiencing the same issue. We have deleted the Cache folder, checked the realmlist.wtf and config.wtf files. I asked Warmane on FB and said it's a VPN issue but PLDT doesn't use a VPN we are directly connected to them.

If anyone has experienced this issue and it got resolved, please help us on any other workarounds and provide us the best solutions.

I still can't log in today. :(

Any good soul who can help out.
    try going to command prompt, run as administrator

Type in : ipconfig /flushdns

4. I am also experiencing this issue right now since Thursday, December 5, 2016, so I know how frustrating this is. I tried many solutions but, unfortunately, I only found a temporarily solution by using a VPN service.

I personally used Tunnelbear for free but in a limited data so when I am using it, no browser is opened to minimise my consumption. The free data should last a casual player a few days. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved after a few days. Hope that helps!

Happy New Year!