1. Warrior vs Druid

I started playing warrior after a long time and i know prot spec is very good for lvling...but im also hearing and reading about druid tanks for later game content...what about them for later on in the game when it comes to soloing some content and doing some old 5-man dung compared to warrior abillitys?

Basicly what im asking - when it comes to versatility of play that i wanna do(soloing,questin,farming,rep farming,vanilla and tbc 5-man radis, achie) witch is better....druid tank/dps or warrior tank/dps?

2. to keep it short and simple.

if you are worried only about ease of levelling go with warrior tank.

if you are worried about raiding after 80, go with druid tank.

3. This is the point : when not in end game raid i like to do quests for some achie, TBC and Vanilla 5-man instances and dung, farming reputation and so on...i know both warrior and druid have its pros and cons but when it comes to pve and solo gameplay i cant decide witch class to take on...
    Druid have self heal and are really multipurpose overall...but then again warrior are kinda better tanks and good dps :/

4. but then again warrior are kinda better tanks and good dps :/
    and realm is full with those number of warriors around who are not even getting into guilds.

5. Yeah, i noticed that...A LOT of warriors around mayor citys and lvling areas. Much more warriors then druids and almost no casting class(mage,priest,warlock)

6. warrior are kinda better tanks and good dps
    Probably the biggest misconception of all time on Lordaeron. Keep your raid free of warriors, if possible!

7. Go with the druid. Its better for farming stuff because you move faster when feral, you have insta fly form (can have alot of fun with that one), you have heals (war does not), stealth, more cc than war. As for versatility you can be mele/ranged dps, you can be a healer and a tank. Nuf said there. Also ferals have really nice damage. Wars shine when they have more than 1 target 2 hit with WW. Feral is a better single target dps. But also nothing can beat Berserk + swipe combo xD. Oh yea, you also have aqa form

Edit: Imo druid is better for the task
    Edited: January 3, 2017

8. Go with the druid. Its better for farming stuff because you move faster when feral, you have insta fly form (can have alot of fun with that one), you have heals (war does not), stealth, more cc than war. As for versatility you can be mele/ranged dps, you can be a healer and a tank. Nuf said there. Also ferals have really nice damage. Wars shine when they have more than 1 target 2 hit with WW. Feral is a better single target dps. But also nothing can beat Berserk + swipe combo xD. Oh yea, you also have aqa form

Edit: Imo druid is better for the task
    This is the kinda answer i was looking for :P Thank you for that! :D

i did start playing druid even before i posted this but i wanted to make sure im going for the right choice sens tanking is my primary end game option...im tired of healing most of the time before and on retail :P We healers always get the blame hahaha :D

Anyhow - thank you all for answering :D you have been a wonderfull crowd! Thats all folks!! :D :D :D

9. The class u are looking for is blood dk.
    Its the best class to solo dungeons because of its strong self heal with deathstrike.

10. That might be, but no lvl 55 to create DK,thats why the choice was druid or warrior :P 4
    But i might go for DK later on...