1. Hair bug or just me?

So I just downloaded this server and donated for that seems to be the only way to get into Icecrown due to being full. But upon creating a male Night Elf, only 4 hair styles are visable, all others appear bald-ish, and 2 of these that actually looks normal are the same, so 3 hair styles... And the feature for Undeads where their jaw is gone, well, the entire texture is gone and you can see through the model, looks bad.
    Edited: December 30, 2016

2. Download the Old wotlk client at the bottom of select list. They downgraded the wod models to wotlk ofc its gonna be buggy. Stop whining snd dl old models if u dont like it or fix the bugs urself. People these days smh... whine 24/7.

3. There is nothing saying it would be obvious that something so trivial would be bugged, and all I did was asking if anyone else had it, for maybe I installed in incorrectly or something. No need to be a a hostile warrior on the internet for it. And, if you are that stupid to say the so overused riddicule argument of, why don't you fix it yourself? Well, why? Because I'm the customer, I have the right to critizise what I was given.

4. I suggest you to download old wotlk client and then check out link bellow:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342158&page=3
    Link sends you to forum thread about Legion models, once you try them, you will never go back to old wotlk. Using it for 1month+ already, found almost ZERO bugs and it makes wotlk so fresh. Thank me later, have fun!

5. There is nothing saying it would be obvious that something so trivial would be bugged, and all I did was asking if anyone else had it, for maybe I installed in incorrectly or something. No need to be a a hostile warrior on the internet for it. And, if you are that stupid to say the so overused riddicule argument of, why don't you fix it yourself? Well, why? Because I'm the customer, I have the right to critizise what I was given.
    You are actually not a customer, you donated to them, not paid them to wipe your ***. There is a diffrence between paying and donating, paying means you're entiteled to something, here you're not.