1. Why did this server go to low rate server?

Hello guys,

So I just wanted to raise a discussion on why this server now has low rates.

I want to bring out that this is private server and its a mmorpg.
    - Purely here I don't think anyone will immerse into this.

I also want to bring up the fact that average player has aged (mostly 20-25) and does not have that much time to play a game
    - So trying new stuff or coming back is literally not an option
    - Mobile has impacted the game market so do not say that more people grow to play games

Low rates keep people away from end-game content
    - This makes the economy drain slower
    - This also makes the players feel less motivated to even try it (so why even script anything, they wont even try)

Core audience is not even trying new stuff/characters
    - Literaly ever person I see (yes I am minority, yes I am a raider, yes I am a heroic raider) does not have the time to put time into Leveling & Professions & Achievements

Please post about your points of views on this and what not, cheerios.

I also want to complain, but that is not for this topic.
    Edit. Literally wrote in rush just to throw it out there
    Also want to say people get more engaged when they start grouping up for end game

Edit2: Also want to point out cata was designed to be played with multiple characters
    and I legit just play the game for the feels & purples. Not the effort I put into achieving professions and levels
    Edited: December 30, 2016

2. its cz there is no more competition anymore so it gets boring once u gear ur toons, also there are many exploits/bug that give baddies an advantage which without they wont be able to complete the end-game content + alt loot **** is why u see 400 ilvl + morons with no clue what to do which tends to bother players like me

3. I do mostly pvp, but I raid every week and help out friends. If no one is online atm or nothing to do. I always make a character and level. The only part of leveling that I hate is from 1-25 and maybe the last couple levels. Lots of people speed level and forget to level professions.